T3audio/Atomic/ Navigator Re-Build 7kw(BIG UPDATES PG 38-

I thought you only messed wit t3 product what happened? ahhh.. maybe someone with Dcs is loud and you want to try it too. :) i like your amp set up nice and why do you guys always want to tune so low? i play low and high. my main concern is to play music

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

woo hoo to IPads in the dash!!!! your going to love it :yahoo: :yahoo:

and I gots some pics to send you for your updates as well. been working like a mad man, money good, but been keeping me outta the shed.....lol should get some work done this weekend...... :drinks:

Yes just testing the bezel in the dash just having that there made a huge difference but now I have to re wire my a/c controls which is going to be annoying because of so many wires.

Also bring on the pics I'm ready for any update lol! But the navi ain't moving anywhere so take ur time like I said in the beginning

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

i despise that method of doing a pillars/

I despise the way you cook woman!

I. Was insecure about using resin on the pillars, but this came out just how I wanted it and u wouldn't be able to tell what I used if I didn't show it lol! But that there is cut down sanded and then covered and smoothened with bondo, so don't think I pulled a team atomic Andrew move there

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I thought you only messed wit t3 product what happened? ahhh.. maybe someone with Dcs is loud and you want to try it too. :) i like your amp set up nice and why do you guys always want to tune so low? i play low and high. my main concern is to play music

You might be thinking Elvis lol my options are always open to the right costumer service and as far as T3 well u know. And I talked to rusty he keeps hitting with these deals I'm just like fuck man I should have gone that route the 1st time... As far as tuning low this box peaks at 35Hz so we will see what happens when it's playing(not anytime soon) I'm set back finanicly paying rent now and all this shit. It's too early to speak but I start trucking Around Juneish money should be good so 4 18s might fly out the window and do something huge honestly.

BUILDLOG

• 2 months later...

wtf where the fuck did you disappear too? you were there and POOF gone! and Kasey! Did you guys fall off the face of the earth? If not what are you guys up to and building?? Minel did you ever meter this thing on the 7k?? i went though some of your build but only saw 147.7 numbers from before you had the Atmomic

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

• 4 months later...

u for got the .2 dont try to rip me off .2 off of my score lol...i think i need a build vol.2 of this soon

BUILDLOG

Archived