T3audio/Atomic/ Navigator Re-Build 7kw(BIG UPDATES PG 38-

tell me how you get 2 subs, Dual 1ohm wired to 0.5 ohms? these subs are D1, not D2

hmm well i was told when i bought them they was D2 but i guess he was wrong

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

HE LIES THEN!

haha he told me dual 2 so I went and looked up that little diagram but never thought to check them

if both are dual 1 then he's cool at 1 ohm no need to fuck with it

and minel I have a 18" gasket from my BL that I took off to get a better seal on my tline

no i didnt LIES corry lies to me lol......soooooo w,e

let me get that seal lol

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

no i didnt LIES corry lies to me lol......soooooo w,e

let me get that seal lol

this is how it was wired when he came over, this was KILLING the coils

shortedamp.jpg

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

haha... I was shocked when I seen it like that!

I touched the coils when he first drove up, and they were really hot to the touch

after wiring it right, the cones finally started moving back and forth, and the coils were nice and cool

these 18s will definitely handle a SAZ3000D each one, maybe more, the subs were only moving about 1/8th inch before, now only about 1/2"

so I can tell they could move about 2" of stroke with some good power

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

haha... I was shocked when I seen it like that!

I touched the coils when he first drove up, and they were really hot to the touch

after wiring it right, the cones finally started moving back and forth, and the coils were nice and cool

these 18s will definitely handle a SAZ3000D each one, maybe more, the subs were only moving about 1/8th inch before, now only about 1/2"

so I can tell they could move about 2" of stroke with some good power

he wasn't playing lows ;)

that shit was flexin everything I'm scared to see it on another 3k

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

those woofers want it, and the box is made for it

but yeah Navigators have insane rattle

I did a SoloX18 about 4 years ago in a navigator, and those side windows really wanted to break badly

sundown.jpg

I told him wire positive to negative on one of the coils on both subs then wire the remaining wires together and out to the amp

@___@

You seriously told him to do that?

And he actually did it?

I'm not sure either of you should be within 50ft of a high powered system...

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

2_2ohm_dvc_2ohm.gif
@___@

And he actually did it?

do inform us oh wise Boon :rolleyes:

with the information that he gave me that is how you wire 2 dual 2 subs to 2 ohm

tell me I'm wrong and I will sue 12volt and give you all the money :01nocomment8so:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

@___@

And he actually did it?

lol i take others opinions too much... that's all that is...

ken... u dont have to hide anything when ur around me...u can tell me straight up.. only way to learn...call me an idiot and tell me not to do it again or something lol...

also ken when i pulled up to your house i slammed for what 4 seconds and then u came out....well they got hot that fast i did not play them on the way there...and last night i played them for like 20 seconds max every few mins thank god i dont need a recone yet

and another 3k and more runs of wire and a cleaner ground is needed also getting a good deal on second skin right now...so i think im hopping on it..

BUILDLOG

Archived