T3audio/Atomic/ Navigator Re-Build 7kw(BIG UPDATES PG 38-

do inform us oh wise Boon :rolleyes:

with the information that he gave me that is how you wire 2 dual 2 subs to 2 ohm

tell me I'm wrong and I will sue 12volt and give you all the money :01nocomment8so:

your right, that is how you wire 2- dual 2ohm subs to 2ohms, but the way it was done was, well, sideways?

just a simple mistake if rushed I guess

what it was supposed to be-

a pos from 1 side of the woofer, a neg from the other side of the woofer, then those 2 open wires, they are connected

that will get a dual 2ohm to a 4ohm load, then the other woofer wired the same

both Pos of the 2 woofers to pos on the amp

both negs to the neg on the amp

done

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

@___@

You seriously told him to do that?

And he actually did it?

I'm not sure either of you should be within 50ft of a high powered system...

lol I was thinking the samething

Minel if you ever need help hit me or elvis up period

I am only a phone call away bro!!!

Roseville, CA

im not trippin bro...

btw... why would i send my woofers out ill just get some recones if thats possible...

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

yeah so i briefly heard this thang from inside the store well he was parked in front i was in my install bay its damn loud not to much you can do about that rattle though lol fuckin loud though props blue navi

must be nice huh

yeah so i briefly heard this thang from inside the store well he was parked in front i was in my install bay its damn loud not to much you can do about that rattle though lol fuckin loud though props blue navi

who are u lol....where do u work pacific audio? or west coast audio place

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Who doesnt know Colt?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Who doesnt know Colt?

lol i dont meet people that much

BUILDLOG

He works At West Coast Audio!

oh i see well i been goin there buying wire terminals by the pack lol.... he should of introduced him self

i been talkin to his boy young lookin dude... gave him a few demos... cuz i been going in there talkin about how imdoing a big system for like a year lol

but colt u should of seen your guys window shaking and the liquer store next to your guys it was amazing to me

BUILDLOG

Archived