Guest 90accordman

i also herd something about blue rays being in a cartrage like floppy disks to protect their fragile compositon.... but i read all that a while back so im not sure on if somethings been changed or whatever

lol what goods it do when you can still touch the information part

Blu-Ray_230_163720a.jpg

lol i dont know i jsut read that a while back i never saw pics or herd details but ya if they got shit like that then thats dumb as hell :- :-X :V :R >:( :(

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

When is ps3 release again?? I was thinking about it but probably not until 6 months- the first price drop after release..  And the games are using more power of the system, since most launch games dont do this very well

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

Guest 90accordman

When is ps3 release again?? I was thinking about it but probably not until 6 months- the first price drop after release..  And the games are using more power of the system, since most launch games dont do this very well

Dont quote me but i think November 11th

I know there was a thread about buyin the wii or ps3 .. But isnt 360 going to drop 50-100 bux after ps3 is released?? If so im sure you could probably get a wii and a 360 premium for the same price as a ps3.. Plus the $80-$100/ game is crazy.. way to much.. This thing isnt a neo-geo, sony ...  :-[

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

Guest 90accordman

I totally agree with you about prices but sony is banking onBlu Ray, if it fails we probably wont see PS4 if not then we probably will see alot less of one of the other 2 Companies.  I really just dont see the motion Novelty of a Wii having a lating impression.  Although hey probably have the best track record when it comes to stability of units Nintendo sucks for controller longevity

I totally agree with you about prices but sony is banking onBlu Ray, if it fails we probably wont see PS4 if not then we probably will see alot less of one of the other 2 Companies.  I really just dont see the motion Novelty of a Wii having a lating impression.  Although hey probably have the best track record when it comes to stability of units Nintendo sucks for controller longevity

There was a point years back where nintendo turned into the afffordable company with a descent license and a few good 3rd parties that still put out quality games.. But if you look at gaming as a whole..  Nintendo is still the only actual GAMING system imo, while everything else is going so far advanced they might as well put a pentium decal on it and throw in a keyboard for a few extra bills.. But if the 360 does drop id def look at it and the wii, and then wait on the ps3 to see what happens with blu-ray and the system in general , and hope the prices drop..

Guest 90accordman

i have and will get every system out just because im a hardcore gamer, but i think gaming in the last 3 years as a whole sucks to be honest, rehashes or copycats of the same games get old fast.

Nintendo hasnt put out a good mario since Super nintendo's era after that they have all been mediocre.  The replay value of games as a whole nowasays is shit compared to when i used to play atari and NES

i have and will get every system out just because im a hardcore gamer, but i think gaming in the last 3 years as a whole sucks to be honest, rehashes or copycats of the same games get old fast.

Nintendo hasnt put out a good mario since Super nintendo's era after that they have all been mediocre.  The replay value of games as a whole nowasays is shit compared to when i used to play atari and NES

i agree w ya again.. im gonna pick up a n64 w mario, diddy kong racing, mario kart, perfect dark, rush  and goldeneye all for around $100 with 2 controllers.. Still fun games imo that can last forever and still be fun