DC Sound Lab

Well, first of awesome sub! (15" lvl4 XL) Thanks to you I'll go deaf so much quicker!! lol I think you design your subs with crack or something real addictive, because as soon as I get the money I'll be buying another one :) No lie, went from 2 15" Type Arrghs and this one is almost as loud as both and i haven't even broken it in yet! Lol I just showed a few friends who though my old setup was loud, told them how much the sub cost, like your crazy you could have got a jl (they only know mainstream) bumped 2 songs and they were like F*#K JL lmao. So hopefully I gotcha two more customers.

th_140x100square.jpg

how much is said deaf woofer?

i been wantin to run dc but dunno what will be best suited wit my current amp

what pair of level 15's will work good on 1000rms total @1ohm?

i been wantin to run dc for a good min n im on a budget so ya

but i'll run 12's too, but ied like to keep it 15's if i could

im gunna upgrade to prolly an hifonics 2600 in the nere future tho

what will my 1000rms@1ohm amp push pritty good atm till i upgrade?

they will be in my sealed downfire for mean time n i'll do a upfireing or front fireing ported box

and to op thanks for lettin me kno dc is louder than alpine cause i was gunna try n get some type r's off ebay lol

glad u had good luck with dc, ied like to be a customer but dunno what level will work best for me

will a lvl 4 xl 15 work good with 500rms each to 2 till i upgrade to a hifonics 2600 or should i do lvl 3?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

hahaha bass is like crack!!

hey Rusty Imma dope fiend too.... cant get enough of these DC's 18Lvl 4 Xl's...made 2 guys jump out of the Tahoe last night it was so hard and deep, and im just break'n em in on half power !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DC 4 Life Bishes !!!!!

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!