Sonic Electronix

TC sound. Looking for views on these subs.

shoot then if you can still get recones then by all means JUMP ON IT,bad ass subs if you ask me.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

I have two of the Axis 15's and i dont think i will ever get rid of them. They completely destroy the low notes like i havent heard before.

They are coming back under the TC sounds name pretty soon.

See I've been waiting and saving to do this build because i dont wanna just rush and buy subs then later think, well i should went with.....

I like DC and FI and all those but i wanna know if there are different non mainstream subs out there. I saw these on youtube ad looked at the site.

I didnt know bout the bankrupt thing though so thank you and i will look more into that.

Anyone else have some input?

I'm looking for 2 15's that will handle 1500rms and sound clean. I know there are a ton of choices but the only subs i have owned are Memphis so i don't really know what most sound like.

i think i just gave myself a concussion i facepalmed so hard.

and for the 1's that dont like me.....

well, Im still here fuckers. Cant get rid of me that easy.

Thilo has been bankrupt a few times since the late 90s from what my old boss told me

That is how some people make money

Have alot of stock, sell it all out, and start fresh a few years later down the road

You think all these furniture places that are in business for 6 months are dumb?

You can make so much more money by closing up shop, than staying in business, and Thilo knows this

His subs are great, he is a good engineer, but yes his stuff is very expensive

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

See I've been waiting and saving to do this build because i dont wanna just rush and buy subs then later think, well i should went with.....

I like DC and FI and all those but i wanna know if there are different non mainstream subs out there. I saw these on youtube ad looked at the site.

I didnt know bout the bankrupt thing though so thank you and i will look more into that.

Anyone else have some input?

I'm looking for 2 15's that will handle 1500rms and sound clean. I know there are a ton of choices but the only subs i have owned are Memphis so i don't really know what most sound like.

First off Fi and DC arent main stream... go to any local store and ask if they have ever heard of such brands...

TC Sounds subs are legit im not going to lie, but as i said before, Revo's dont compare to nightshades, LVL4xls, or LVL5's

Pioneer 500UB

1 LVL4 15" 4.3cubes tuned to 35HZ

BXi1606D

1/0

Red top in back

JBL 5 1/4's front

Infinity Kappa 6 1/2's rear

145.7 Legal on music New Audio Control

tc sounds/audiopulse will be back.

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

I have two of the Axis 15's and i dont think i will ever get rid of them. They completely destroy the low notes like i havent heard before.

They are coming back under the TC sounds name pretty soon.

tony,

i personally like your subs as well and have heard some of the older tc subs and all of them sounded great, expensive but were indeed nice.

but didn't you have horrible customer service from them and couldn't get ahold of them for months at a time?

it may be good for the owner of the company to keep going under but it is horrible for the consumer

just trying to bring up some ideas for the OP as far as needing service from them

I thought TC Sounds closed and came back as Audiopulse. Did Audiopulse go under too?

as468x60pxbanner.gif

My Youtube Page. Check it out

The "SAV" - Sub-aural Assault Vehicle

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993

Image Dynamics CTX 6.5" Components

Q-logic 6.5" kick pods

CDT 6.5" CL-E6NEO Front door Midbass

Kicker ZX350.4

Knukonceptz SS Karma 4 channel 6m RCA

Fi Q 18" w/ brushed aluminum dust cap

7cu ft. ported box tuned to 28hz

Sundown SAZ-1000D

Iraggi 240 amp Amputator Alt

Big 3 in Monster 1/0awg

Second Skin Damplifier Lite on roof and front doors

tony,

i personally like your subs as well and have heard some of the older tc subs and all of them sounded great, expensive but were indeed nice.

but didn't you have horrible customer service from them and couldn't get ahold of them for months at a time?

it may be good for the owner of the company to keep going under but it is horrible for the consumer

just trying to bring up some ideas for the OP as far as needing service from them

I remember telling you about that. turned out hes reply just got lost in my email. When i cleaned out my inbox i found a reply from him from a long time before then. The last time i emailed them about gettin another axis, i have a reply that next day.

as for their phone number on the website. i never had anyone pick up the phone.