Sonic Electronix

TC sound. Looking for views on these subs.

So originally i wanted to go with 4 audioque HDC3 10's but i decided i wanted to start off a little smaller with 2 15's.

I want to get 2 of the 15" revos from TC sounds ran by one audioque 3500d but i havent really heard much about them

Anyone have any insight?

EDIT: here is the sub http://www.audiopulse.com/products/subwoofer-drivers/revo

Edited by wildcard4040
i think i just gave myself a concussion i facepalmed so hard.

and for the 1's that dont like me.....

well, Im still here fuckers. Cant get rid of me that easy.

where you gonna get one of those?last i heard those subs and company went bankrupt so its rare to find one of those I THINK

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

ive never owned them but from what ive heard there beasts, but 599ea is a little steep if you ask me... IMO better subs can be had for the same price or less (Nightshade's, lvl5's, BTL's, or something simular)

Pioneer 500UB

1 LVL4 15" 4.3cubes tuned to 35HZ

BXi1606D

1/0

Red top in back

JBL 5 1/4's front

Infinity Kappa 6 1/2's rear

145.7 Legal on music New Audio Control

They sound better then all those listed in the post above me. If the cone holds up i liked them

SQ is debatable and is all personal preference at this level... especially at low frequencys. Enclosure and car acoustics also play a huge roll...

Like i said they are good subs but i would go with something else if i was the OP

Pioneer 500UB

BXi1606D

1/0

Red top in back

JBL 5 1/4's front

where you gonna get one of those?last i heard those subs and company went bankrupt so its rare to find one of those I THINK

I've heard this too and if they did its been awhile. Which means they are most likely old and have been sitting plus what about recones if the did go bankrupt. Before you buy I would dig deeper into the company to see if they are still around.

Edited by etaks_crew

I've heard this too and if they did its been awhile. Which means they are most likely old and have been sitting plus what about recones if the did go bankrupt. Before you buy I would dig deeper into the company to see if they are still around.

they are on the verge of coming back next year

i believe singaboy still builds these subs but i could be wrong

Pioneer 500UB

BXi1606D

1/0

Red top in back

JBL 5 1/4's front