Both cars have some issues.. But both cars could be the select few if you drive right that wont have problems at all.. I loved my old explorer no problems and i beat the living shit out of it.. My buddies ranger has just over 100 on it and everything is going.. My mount had 140 on it when i was done(and i blew the motor by holding it at 6k for about 35 mins) (wanted it to blow because i had another waiting lol) i say explorer.. it will be alot easier to get loud..

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

Both cars have some issues.. But both cars could be the select few if you drive right that wont have problems at all.. I loved my old explorer no problems and i beat the living shit out of it.. My buddies ranger has just over 100 on it and everything is going.. My mount had 140 on it when i was done(and i blew the motor by holding it at 6k for about 35 mins) (wanted it to blow because i had another waiting lol) i say explorer.. it will be alot easier to get loud..

Aparently you haven't done any builds on that body style 4dr Blazer then... Both IMO are right on par with each other with how easy they are to get loud. They are the 2 easiest SUVs around to get loud and I doubt anyone would object to that statement. Only advantage that the Exploder has is more cargo room than the blazer does.

Like i said before we have 2 different Expos that have over 120K on them and have never had any issues at all. Where as my brother has his Blazer's tranny shit the bed on him right around 100k miles, which is pretty pathetic and seems to be a very common problem with that bodied blazers.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace