Multi-use gym equipment anyone?

So I have a problem with a really weak immune system, and when I go to the gym I get sick more than when I am not going. Seems like a perfect place to get sick to me.

So anyway, the gym is out, but I really like staying fit.

I have a really old gympac thing at my house, but the weight only goes up to 100lbs....thats max fox leg pressing and benching. And its a pulley so triceps and what not maxes at 50lbs. So I end up doing 50 reps on everything just because its not enough weight.

With christmas coming around I think my parents might go for buying me some kind of weight machine. Now this thing cant be a transformer, no full room one ton monster. But if anyone has some nice compact home gym equipment let me know what it is and how you like it.

Note: If it uses something besides actual plate weights, like the bowflex thing or a soloflex, don't even mention it, I don't like those things.

Thanks.

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

honestly, look at P90X and just a couple hand weights. itll give you a better workout than a home gym.

what would be a price range for a home gym? i used to build them for Sports Authority if you want to look on their website and find one you like. i could probably tell you if its any good.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

honestly, look at P90X and just a couple hand weights. itll give you a better workout than a home gym.

what would be a price range for a home gym? i used to build them for Sports Authority if you want to look on their website and find one you like. i could probably tell you if its any good.

Ya right....use P90X for cutting bro use it if you wanna get toned not bigger. I'd get a power rack. Or something cheaper like what i have. Heres some links.

You can bench and squat..doesnt take up so much room/// http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?...indingMethod=rr

And the weights i bought arent for sale any more but usually you can find some on craigslist.

If you need any help hit me up. Im a dedicated lifter.

get free weights

figuring out how to do exercises builds muscle

hell use a barrel and fill it with sand. put some handles on it get to work

nothin like some country brute muscle

Edited by IH8PunkRok

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

nnooo. that golds gym is a POS. the arms are held on by one bolt and a couple little screws. i never trusted that one. the rest of the bench is pretty good, just hate how that frame goes together.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

nnooo. that golds gym is a POS. the arms are held on by one bolt and a couple little screws. i never trusted that one. the rest of the bench is pretty good, just hate how that frame goes together.

well ive put around 400 on it for squats and its held up nicely...