lol. try an e39 m5 4.9L 394 hp, double vanos v8.

DOUBLE VANOS!!!!!!!!!!!! wooooooooooootttttttt. Seems like you are just quoting a lot of wikipedia articles. E39 M5 wasn't faster than the M3 either, so.....

2002 BMW M5 4.8

2002 BMW M3 Coupe 4.8

nsx is a half million dollar car. cost of US$ 462,400

same exact specs as the m3 in 0-60 and quarter...

2002 BMW M5 4.8 13.3

either way a honda nsx is faster than the m3 or m5

ya. but if we are getting into the millionair money cars like you wanna play with. the bmw v12 comes into the story. idk about near you but i have neve seen a nsx at a honda dealer or on the streets . ive seen alot of m5's on the streets.

610EUROs

what happened to just posting your veh specs.....lil off topic dont you guys think?

To Slide Sideways Or Not To Slide Sideways?

Head unit: Pioneer AVH-5000DVDSpeakers: 4 Pionner TS-G6842R Amplifier: Alpine MRD-300Subwoofers: 10" JL

DOUBLE VANOS!!!!!!!!!!!! wooooooooooootttttttt. Seems like you are just quoting a lot of wikipedia articles. E39 M5 wasn't faster than the M3 either, so.....

2002 BMW M5 4.8

2002 BMW M3 Coupe 4.8

lol. your obvioulsy a vigorous user of wiki if its on your mind.

610EUROs

ya. but if we are getting into the millionair money cars like you wanna play with. the bmw v12 comes into the story. idk about near you but i have neve seen a nsx at a honda dealer or on the streets . ive seen alot of m5's on the streets.

wow youre ignorant. if you could afford a 100k car it doesnt mean you can afford a 1.2 million dollar car, thats probably how much you make a year to afford a 100k car. and why does uniqueness of the nsx even matter? youre trying to find every way out of being wrong. if you can afford a new m6 doesnt mean you can afford a mcclaren f1 if you can afford a new m6 you can afford a nsx.

lol. your obvioulsy a vigorous user of wiki if its on your mind.

Lol yeah actually, I love the place.

D_bass

3.0L Inline-6 230HP

2.8L V6 140HP (stock, modded up now)

2.5L Inline-4 92HP (10,210 miles on the 1984, I never have driven it, so the power doesn't matter)

as for my other car, I keep the specs off the net.

wow youre ignorant. if you could afford a 100k car it doesnt mean you can afford a 1.2 million dollar car, thats probably how much you make a year to afford a 100k car. and why does uniqueness of the nsx even matter? youre trying to find every way out of being wrong. if you can afford a new m6 doesnt mean you can afford a mcclaren f1 if you can afford a new m6 you can afford a nsx.

but we'll go back on topic. give a moderator an easier time :P

610EUROs

but we'll go back on topic. give a moderator an easier time :P

hahahahahahahahhahaahhaahhahahahahaha thats priceless. seriously i hate saying this to people but please research before you talk out your ass. you just made yourself look like an idiot

heres your 462,400 dollars car

http://consumerguideauto.howstuffworks.com...5-acura-nsx.htm

MSRP:

$89,000

Archived