Wikipedia doesn't deal cars..

Wikipedia isn't always right :rolleyes:

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

hahahahahahahahhahaahhaahhahahahahaha thats priceless. seriously i hate saying this to people but please research before you talk out your ass. you just made yourself look like an idiot

Second Generation NSX-R (JDM)

A second iteration of the Type-R dubbed NSX-R was released in 2002. The NSX-R has a more aggressive rear spoiler and hood vent, along with various refinements to reduce weight to 1270 kg (2800 lb). The rear spoiler was said to be the largest one-piece carbon-fibre spoiler in production cars. Under the body, panels and air fences in the front along with a small rear diffuser serve to produce balanced "negative lift" or downforce. The subtle changes along with its renowned handling have kept NSX-R competitive on the track even against considerably higher-powered cars.

A more agile, more responsive, and quicker limited edition NSX called the NSX-R GT was later released. This model was limited to a production run, at a cost of US$ 462,400. This NSX was created to help Honda comply with the Super GT production-based race car homologation requirements. It is easily identifiable by the non-functional snorkel attached to the roof of the car (the snorkel is fully functional in the Super GT race cars), lower and widened body, and more aggressive aerodynamic components.

none of the other nsx's had a price in their section. so correct me if im wrong.

610EUROs

2v27cjs.png

Jeffrey Ribeiro

Co-Founder

Gold Leaf Consultants

E: [email protected]

www.GoldLeafConsultants.com

CA refs: abdulwq, jordyo,sgdenny,shinju, bannok

SMD refs: Assman, zfrerichs, shinju, Loganberry

CCA refs: jordyo, SR SQ, nothing13, Mat-Romain, JohnnyRock1588, Brandon, KingRukus, SPDDMON, BlitzSix

CA feedback thread

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.p...384#post5068384

Second Generation NSX-R (JDM)

A second iteration of the Type-R dubbed NSX-R was released in 2002. The NSX-R has a more aggressive rear spoiler and hood vent, along with various refinements to reduce weight to 1270 kg (2800 lb). The rear spoiler was said to be the largest one-piece carbon-fibre spoiler in production cars. Under the body, panels and air fences in the front along with a small rear diffuser serve to produce balanced "negative lift" or downforce. The subtle changes along with its renowned handling have kept NSX-R competitive on the track even against considerably higher-powered cars.

A more agile, more responsive, and quicker limited edition NSX called the NSX-R GT was later released. This model was limited to a production run, at a cost of US$ 462,400. This NSX was created to help Honda comply with the Super GT production-based race car homologation requirements. It is easily identifiable by the non-functional snorkel attached to the roof of the car (the snorkel is fully functional in the Super GT race cars), lower and widened body, and more aggressive aerodynamic components.

none of the other nsx's had a price in their section. so correct me if im wrong.

i just did look at the edit of my post

obviously from that comment i can tell that youre pretty oblivious to any car that isnt a bmw so its pretty useless talking to you. im ending this arguement i just proved that the fastest honda beats the fastest bmw of a particular year stock to stock so youre wrong which isnt surprising and there really isnt an argument you can make about it so just leave it alone, take this argument as a reality check that you dont know everything so you wont get so cocky when you not as informed as much as you think you are. if you can leave with at least that just to realize to research things before you start talking smack then i think this was a good argument. if you cant leave with and still under the impressions you started the argument with well then this was pointless and a waste of our time.

obviously from that comment i can tell that youre pretty oblivious to any car that isnt a bmw so its pretty useless talking to you. im ending this arguement i just proved that the fastest honda beats the fastest bmw of a particular year stock to stock so youre wrong which isnt surprising and there really isnt an argument you can make about it so just leave it alone, take this argument as a reality check that you dont know everything so you wont get so cocky when you not as informed as much as you think you are. if you can leave with at least that just to realize to research things before you start talking smack then i think this was a good argument. if you cant leave with and still under the impressions you started the argument with well then this was pointless and a waste of our time.

2002 BMW Z8 4.5 12.8 .. it shares the same motor as the m5 but in a smaller package... thats the quickest bmw.

610EUROs

2001 BMW Z8 4.5 12.8 .. it shares the same motor as the m5 but in a smaller package.

lol i showed the 0-60 and quarter of the base nsx, want me to show you the nsx-r? let me put it this way, the nsx-r can beat the new m6 in a quarter mile drag

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1i2_lpJmmQ&NR=1

but the m6 wasnt available in 2001

anymore? i didnt think so just drop it its useless arguing with you.

Archived