So*Cal*SMD SHOW DEC 6TH*1st post UPDATE!

yeah there will be one soon,less then a month i believe,

we had chips but we needed that salsa!unless there was salsa and i gots ninja'd O.o :aggressive:

there was salsa lol

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Big ups to Robbie and Dave for letting us hang out at their shop. And to Rob for cooking and raffling of (pretty much gave it away as it was $1 tickets) an alternator that one of my guys ended up winning.

Was fun to chill with all the SMD guys, everyone was cool as hell.Nice to see some new faces, Kyle, nice vid of my truck, thanks for putting that up!!

At the end of the day, I think Steve Meade deserves a Thank You from all of us. With out his web site we wouldn't have a place to hang out online and have the opportunity to set up a gathering where all of us Car Audio enthusiasts can go hang out. So thanks Steve Meade!!

Oh and to the Nor cal is better then So cal at posting show pic's and vid's as soon as we leave the show, comment.. Sorry that we have other things to do other then to go home and talk on the internet about what we have been doing all day. After the show is over, we must continue our ''LA'' lives, SORRY that you can't live that up North. We have plenty of other things to do then to go home and drown into the computer for the rest of the day... :D

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

Oh and to the Nor cal is better then So cal at posting show pic's and vid's as soon as we leave the show, comment.. Sorry that we have other things to do other then to go home and talk on the internet about what we have been doing all day. After the show is over, we must continue our ''LA'' lives, SORRY that you can't live that up North. We have plenty of other things to do then to go home and drown into the computer for the rest of the day... :D

haha that's funny and soooooo true

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Guest DC Power Kyle

Siete... no problem bro... I love the ride... next show I want to get a demo of it inside... I was too busy being sine wave bitch generator.

new vid

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

heres another one

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Big ups to Robbie and Dave for letting us hang out at their shop. And to Rob for cooking and raffling of (pretty much gave it away as it was $1 tickets) an alternator that one of my guys ended up winning.

Was fun to chill with all the SMD guys, everyone was cool as hell.Nice to see some new faces, Kyle, nice vid of my truck, thanks for putting that up!!

At the end of the day, I think Steve Meade deserves a Thank You from all of us. With out his web site we wouldn't have a place to hang out online and have the opportunity to set up a gathering where all of us Car Audio enthusiasts can go hang out. So thanks Steve Meade!!

da truf right here. :8)

Team Bass-Hz

Archived