Let me see if I understand this..................

funny but true! im fsr from racist but i hate how illegals come here and get shit handed to them on a platter , but we get treated like shit. i do respect the ones who come here to better themselves. but a good percentage arent here for that reason. be it Mexicans Russians Asians whatever. but then again half the legals do the same shit!

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

What was the point of this really?
To show how ridiculously PC we are in this country, the one where you hear daily about how much in debt we are, the one where our citizens get the book thrown at them when we enter another country illegally yet we give illegals damn near more rights and protection than those of us who are here legally.

If you are one of the lucky one's who are taking advantage of this country's PC controlled policies, lucky you, this is not meant to hate on you or offend you in any way.

And just for the record, i'm not mad at all, not venting, a friend of mine had emailed it to me and I found it ironic and funny so I thought I'd share.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

i hate how the illegals take jobs form american's that need them too its bull shit i've worked with some illegal mexicans and they're cool and everything but its bullshit

In Maryland too??

RE se xxx 18d2 (4)

Audioque 2200 (2)

DC Power 270XP blue

3 C&D fr310

Stinger wiring

CDT components

I just see no point or anything wrong with that since people don't get much especially from the things he pointed out.

And no I'm not illegal.

EDIT: Political Area now, not off topic.

How do you figure they don't get much from the things I pointed out?

A DRIVERS LICENSE

A SOCIAL SECURITY CARD

WELFARE

FOOD STAMPS

AND, FREE HEALTH CARE?

Total up the number of people here illegally and the cost THAT US TAXPAYERS FOOT THE BILL FOR, to allow them free healthcare, food stamps, welfare and the other benefits that go along with having a drivers license and SS# in this country and make me believe it's "not much". I've been here my whole life and I don't get free healthcare so why should I be ok with someone here illegally can get that WHILE I PAY FOR MINE AND THEIRS??!! If anything it should be the other way around. Illegals should be penalized for breaking our laws, not given breaks and pampered until they feel the need to comply with them.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Let me see if I understand all this....

IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOR.

IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY.

IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET SHOT.

IF YOU CROSS THE TURKEY BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IN PRISON!

BUT, IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET:

A DRIVERS LICENSE

A SOCIAL SECURITY CARD

WELFARE

FOOD STAMPS

AND, FREE HEALTH CARE?

Thats Democrat's For you!!

Aren't they Doing America Great!!

They Completely DISCUST ME!!!

For All the Idiots Who voted for This moron Obama (sp) Now were giving out free health care!

IF YOU CANT AFFORD HEALTH CARE, TUFF LUCK! THAT MEANS YOUR PROLLY ON WELFARE AND SUCKING MORE OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY!

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

that the most of the laws in the USA dont make sense..

So most USA laws don't make sense and this gets pointed out?

Why not point some of these out instead?

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
To show how ridiculously PC we are in this country, the one where you hear daily about how much in debt we are, the one where our citizens get the book thrown at them when we enter another country illegally yet we give illegals damn near more rights and protection than those of us who are here legally.

If you are one of the lucky one's who are taking advantage of this country's PC controlled policies, lucky you, this is not meant to hate on you or offend you in any way.

And just for the record, i'm not mad at all, not venting, a friend of mine had emailed it to me and I found it ironic and funny so I thought I'd share.

I think that we're not very deep in debt thanks to illegal immigrants, I say this because besides illegal immigrants how many other people do you think will be ok with getting paid Min. Wage? And again, no I'm not one of the ones taking advantage of out government, I'm far from even getting help from them since my family "earns to much" but we're just breaking even every month but that's a problem with the gov. too.

i hate how the illegals take jobs form american's that need them too its bull shit i've worked with some illegal mexicans and they're cool and everything but its bullshit

Honestly, I'm sorry if this offends someone but if you're getting you're job taken away by illegal immigrants then you deserve it because that pretty much you were not being productive. Plus, as American we have tons of opportunities to be successful and if you're fighting with illegal immigrants for a job then it's obvious those opportunities weren't taken advantage of.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Archived