Box Question (project Starts Tomorrow)

An Edsel!! MAn i haven't seen one of those in years...Ha Ha..Freakin Classic..Man I am diggin it..Nah man they weren't really a flop,well..Really why they didn't sell many is because of the front end..I saw this on a tv show awhile back...It had the apperance of a certain Woman's private parts..Well..You know..The rest...That is why not to many people would buy them...Me Personaly I would love to see one flat black with some nice black rims...Tuckin the rims..Awesome car my friend..

Throw some d's on that bitch! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That car has a lot of potential to be very unique. Looks like it has a decent size trunk too which is always good :)

Tonz of trunk space, after this upgrade though... I might have enough room in between the sub to put my spare tire...

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

hey dude u did the same thing i did the port is supposed to be behind the front plate not screwed into the side if u understand u need to move that port over and behind that front plate and u might have to adjust the L2 port so it is still the same width port all around or u can leave it like that if u like that sound but if u say it is tune to 34 hertz its really not maybe a little higher

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

hey dude u did the same thing i did the port is supposed to be behind the front plate not screwed into the side if u understand u need to move that port over and behind that front plate and u might have to adjust the L2 port so it is still the same width port all around or u can leave it like that if u like that sound but if u say it is tune to 34 hertz its really not maybe a little higher

Its all figured out... I posted pics, nothing needed to be moved, it sounds great. Im pretty sure its at 34 hz

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif