Box Question (project Starts Tomorrow)

speaker_box_Screen.jpg

That is the speaker box that I am going to build, my only question is how come at the bottom on step 2 it says that the (Box Left Plate: 21.25"x13"x21.25"x13") and then the (Box Right Plate: 20.5"x13"x20.5"x13"), I was just wondering why they are different sizes... I would have thought that they would be the same. I am going to start the box tomorrow morning. I just want to make sure that it is all correct before I start. A quick answer is always greatly appriciated!

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

speaker_box_Screen.jpg

That is the speaker box that I am going to build, my only question is how come at the bottom on step 2 it says that the (Box Left Plate: 21.25"x13"x21.25"x13") and then the (Box Right Plate: 20.5"x13"x20.5"x13"), I was just wondering why they are different sizes... I would have thought that they would be the same. I am going to start the box tomorrow morning. I just want to make sure that it is all correct before I start. A quick answer is always greatly appriciated!

The web site is right, don't worry. It's just the way you're supposed to put them together. Just look at this...

post-1010-1178988371_thumb.jpg

I know the paint job sucks, but I'm just tryin to expain stuff with it! The right plate (the yellow one) sits in between the front and rear plate. So it naturally has to be smaller to fit the dementions. The Left plate (the black one) doesn't have to sit in between to plates, just one. So it doesn't have to be as short.

(1)Fi BTL 15

(1)AQ 2200d

4.33 Cubes~33hz

Big Three done

XS 1200 in the back

Correct becouse your left plate is also the outside of your port is is going to be longer due to not having a front plate that sandwiches it between the back plate

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

I have finished the box... I am building the same thing again in about a week...

Ill post pictures when my phone decides to work again...

It didnt quite turn out like I wanted, but it is pretty good for my 2nd box build..

Edited by Cdizzle

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Little did we know the side board opposite of the port, the edge on that of which the front is nailed on, was crooked... so we had to mod it to work. It sat back a little more in the box, then when I was putting the 45 on the front and port corner, i accedintally pushed the front back out to where it was supposed to be and didnt notice till it was already nailed... So the front is kind of at a slight angle. The sub sounds awesome in it, and there is no air getting out. I just need some more advice and good constructive critizism before the next box build (2 weeks.)

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif