Sonic Electronix

I ran this amp a few months back in my truck with 2 10'' AQ subs on stock electrical and did a 146.3 on the TL . that was with the box at 33hz way under tuning, i then put it at 37hz and was much louder, (very big diff) but never got it re metered as i had to sell everything.

my question is, what kinda of power would i need to properly back this amp up running a good 25000rms out of it if not 3000rms at comps. What is a good alt (ive hurd DC is good, but is it worth the money???) aslo, what battery should i run, i know there is a ton out there.

would it be ok if i replaced my stock battery with the audio batter and thats it for my batteries, reason for this is because i have no room in truck for multiple batts.

thanks guys, here kinda what im working with. (last setup)

Picture094.jpg

Edited by FiBTLforlife

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

one 250-270 amp alt and a d3100 up front should get you by pretty good. i would say put the batts in your toolbox but i looks like you dont have one. nice setup tho :). ive seen people put the batts infront of the middle seat in that truck

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back

Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see

my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1

imgsize.jpg

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

i have a design in my head for the middle seat thing if it came down to it, but ill try the hood first. thanks for you imput

np and if your tight on money iraggi is a good bit cheaper then dc iirc. what are you plannin on doin this time. same setup as be4?

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

my youtube channel

imgsize.jpg

np and if your tight on money iraggi is a good bit cheaper then dc iirc. what are you plannin on doin this time. same setup as be4?

Im getting two 10'' subs made by forevrbumpn on smd and gone throw a 3500d to them. at first im gone run about 1000rms to them each and then see how things go from there, also getting two extra recone kits for them just incase something may happen :01nocomment8so:

other then that, the main diff is ill have new alt and batt and diff subs in this set up. allong with making the box look better.

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

Im getting two 10'' subs made by forevrbumpn on smd and gone throw a 3500d to them. at first im gone run about 1000rms to them each and then see how things go from there, also getting two extra recone kits for them just incase something may happen :01nocomment8so:

other then that, the main diff is ill have new alt and batt and diff subs in this set up. allong with making the box look better.

good choice and your box looks fine lol although i have seen a really cool way to make those aeros look better. i jave a reg cab too and my setup is similar to your old BL setup. its so tempting to do a blowthorugh for the legroom aint it lol

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

my youtube channel

imgsize.jpg

good choice and your box looks fine lol although i have seen a really cool way to make those aeros look better. i jave a reg cab too and my setup is similar to your old BL setup. its so tempting to do a blowthorugh for the legroom aint it lol

I 2nd that but I don't have the ballz to cut a big hole in the back of my truck yet but so so tempting.

To the OP I have ran what you are calling a stereo battery inplace of my starter battery for many years and have never had an issue.

Stinger SP1000 in a 94 Honda Accord and a Stinger SP1000 in my Chevy K3500 and last year changed to a Power Master D2400 and have moved that Stinger Sp1000 over to a 76 CJ5 Jeep because I needed a battery that could handle the abuse the jeep was putting on a normal battery as the jeep doesn't get driven on the road, just here on the farm.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

I 2nd that but I don't have the ballz to cut a big hole in the back of my truck yet but so so tempting.

To the OP I have ran what you are calling a stereo battery inplace of my starter battery for many years and have never had an issue.

Stinger SP1000 in a 94 Honda Accord and a Stinger SP1000 in my Chevy K3500 and last year changed to a Power Master D2400 and have moved that Stinger Sp1000 over to a 76 CJ5 Jeep because I needed a battery that could handle the abuse the jeep was putting on a normal battery as the jeep doesn't get driven on the road, just here on the farm.

yea me nither. im sure i will soon enough tho

i mean it can be fixed with a little bondo and sheetmetal so why not ;)

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

my youtube channel

imgsize.jpg