Sundown Audio

NO LONGER A SUPPORTER! OF ROCKFORD FOSGATE!!!!!!

solosickness

thanks bro ill take that into mind...im man enuff too take the blame...but yet no one can blame me for being pissed. i fucking love bass...im a crackhead for bass....now its gone and wants too gobble up more money...

if i open my amp up will rockford penetalise me?]

and ALSO

how the shit do i ground my shit too my frame under the car?!?!? lol

no i was about to start punchin shit when mine blew and no rockford wont pentalize you for that as long as you dont break anything further which is pretty hard to do. To ground your amp out to the frame you drill a hole in the bottom of the car and run the wire thought and bolt it to the frame it isnt easy but the the right way to do it (and youll know for sure thats the right place for it to be grounded) and dont forget to put a gromet around the hole you drill so it will be a tight seal

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back

Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see

my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1

imgsize.jpg

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

DUDE, you never ever ever EVER jump another car off with your shit hooked up. I mean down to the power wire. This always causes an issue with your charging system and creates hoise in the line. Not saying this caused the problem but I have seen this same thing happen in the past.

Run your grounds, all grounds to the frame, front and back. This creates the most stable condition.

Dont' bail on RF. I have been using them since the 80's, Power 1000, 650 serious and have had very good luck with them. RF is not any better or worse than any other brand. Amps are made practically the same, the only difference is the circuit construction and the components used to make them.

As far as the fuse, the T4k has a 500A fuse. There is no component on that circuit board that can handle that fuse.

I believe RF charges 579 flat for a T4K repair.

no i was about to start punchin shit when mine blew and no rockford wont pentalize you for that as long as you dont break anything further which is pretty hard to do. To ground your amp out to the frame you drill a hole in the bottom of the car and run the wire thought and bolt it to the frame it isnt easy but the the right way to do it (and youll know for sure thats the right place for it to be grounded) and dont forget to put a gromet around the hole you drill so it will be a tight seal

yeah now take your amp blown...and x it by about 2-3 and now im fucking shooting people for looking at me funny...

I pulled into mickey shores tooday with the weakest system there...DO YOU KNOW HOW THAT FEALS WITH A 100 POUND SUB RIGHT BEHIND ME?!?!?

jkhdgjksdhfgjldkhlfjhfkldjhfkl;jhdfkl;jhl;k

lol....

Ride Stats:

2003 Ford focus Zx3 Hatch Walled System

X1 Solo X Kicker 18" "Enclosure: 7.8 cbft, Port Firing Into a Horn, On a 90*"

X1 Rockford Fosgate 40001bd "Now a Warhorse On my dresser"

x1 0g Big 3

x1 Kinetik 2400 "x4 Kinetik 2400's"

x1 Kinetik 1800

x2 Kinetik Special Edition True Silver Battery Terminals

x20 Gold Plated 0gauge 3/8 Ring Terminals

x25 Total ft: KnuKonceptz Kable 1/0 Silver Pearl* 2500+ Strands.

x15ft KnuKonceptz 8 Gauge.

-Soon Too Be Walled

Fav Quote:

They Dont Feal Me, But They Feal Me.

yeah now take your amp blown...and x it by about 2-3 and now im fucking shooting people for looking at me funny...

I pulled into mickey shores tooday with the weakest system there...DO YOU KNOW HOW THAT FEALS WITH A 100 POUND SUB RIGHT BEHIND ME?!?!?

jkhdgjksdhfgjldkhlfjhfkldjhfkl;jhdfkl;jhl;k

lol....

oh yea it sucks. and its al the same i spent all the money i had on my amp so i was in the same situation. you ever get that thing metered?

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back

Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see

my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1

imgsize.jpg

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

DUDE, you never ever ever EVER jump another car off with your shit hooked up. I mean down to the power wire. This always causes an issue with your charging system and creates hoise in the line. Not saying this caused the problem but I have seen this same thing happen in the past.

Run your grounds, all grounds to the frame, front and back. This creates the most stable condition.

Dont' bail on RF. I have been using them since the 80's, Power 1000, 650 serious and have had very good luck with them. RF is not any better or worse than any other brand. Amps are made practically the same, the only difference is the circuit construction and the components used to make them.

As far as the fuse, the T4k has a 500A fuse. There is no component on that circuit board that can handle that fuse.

I believe RF charges 579 flat for a T4K repair.

i knew that did it...i knew it....wish i knew that before....thats what spakred it too blow i know it...

Ride Stats:

x1 0g Big 3

x1 Kinetik 1800

-Soon Too Be Walled

Fav Quote:

oh yea it sucks. and its al the same i spent all the money i had on my amp so i was in the same situation. you ever get that thing metered?

nahh sure didnt...i never even got a vid either...my fucking windshield flexed like 1 1/2 inchs...seriously

i tryed to vid but the cam i had was shitty...couldnt even pick up flex...

Ride Stats:

x1 0g Big 3

x1 Kinetik 1800

-Soon Too Be Walled

Fav Quote:

well can anyone atleast give me a good idea of what it will cost...so far i got 500 and 565...

anyway it could be cheaper? yeah right...

Ride Stats:

x1 0g Big 3

x1 Kinetik 1800

-Soon Too Be Walled

Fav Quote:

i can see jumping a car with a dead dead battery and charging it with an alt would be bad for the alt, but not for the amp. Yea the fuse between the + and the amp is kinda important :D

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Archived