post your ugly mug thread

Iv got 2 off my phone.

Me coming off teh lake with my boat

1228081415.jpg

& me getting down with the dew. Yeah thats an entire roll of uncut 2 liter labels, im gonna wrap a box in it someday.

1017081621.jpg

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Front Stage: (for now)

Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors

Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash

Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's

single chamber box, 2.65 cubes.

Currently under the knife being bagged

Rebuilding err'thang

Iv got 2 off my phone.

Me coming off teh lake with my boat

1228081415.jpg

& me getting down with the dew. Yeah thats an entire roll of uncut 2 liter labels, im gonna wrap a box in it someday.

1017081621.jpg

holy shit dude... mountain dew is my drink... where can i get some of those labels... i need to wrap everything in it

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

I got the whole roll from a friends mom for like $10 bc they are flawed somewhere but they look fine to me. All iv used them for was to wrap my marshmallow gun from hell.

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Front Stage: (for now)

Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors

Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash

Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's

single chamber box, 2.65 cubes.

Currently under the knife being bagged

Rebuilding err'thang

smoking a blunt? i've been drug free for a couple of years now, get your shit straight before you talk like you know what's going on, have you never smoked a hookah or even seen one? it's a form of tobacco, nothing illegal about it, stupid mother fucker.

you a sunday church go'er? you ever drank a beer?

here are some more

l_7f318448061a4cbfb70744bd0a2e22b5.jpg

you anti-gun activist also?

l_e32891e0c0db560801b457fd6ac178a1.jpg

maybe get out and live a little and quit talking to be cool

:8)

Wow someone got a little offended lol... I clearly wasn't being serious so if u could clean up the sand that's burning up ur vag I'd appreciate it. I could care less that it's smoke from tobacco, weed, crack, meth, or whatever. It's the picture that you have taken, trying to be cool blowing smoke rings. I must have forgotten though that all the cool kids wear seafoam green winter hats and purple hoodies, my bad.

You really know how to try and get your E-thug on using such offensive words such as "stupid mother fucker". I never called anything illegal or even referred to a hookah in my first post at all, reading > you. If u keep using those words young man, I'm gonna have to call your parents and have them put sum soap in your mouth.

Let me answer the questions you so eloquently asked me...

Have i ever smoked a hookah or seen one?? - Yes, I've smoked out of hookahs before but the comradery of it grew quite old when my 16th birthday rolled around.

Do i go to church on Sundays?? - No, I don't but thanks for asking.

Have I ever drank a beer?? - Yes, I drink alcohol. I enjoy my nightly glass of Johnny Walker or Belvedere on the rocks if you were curious. I'm sure you drink also but I have a sneaking suspicion that it's not legally.

Am I an anti-gun activist?? - No, I'm not an anti-gun activist by any means. I actually own 3 firearms(2 handguns + 1 shotgun) at the moment and have a concealed weapons permit if u were wondering.

And to your last comment that I should get out and live a little... Son, I've done more things in my 26 years on this earth than I'm guessing you will ever do or accomplish in your entire lifetime.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

My picture was takin in the hood so =D LoL!

Wouldn't call myself a O.G But it is what it is!!!

I was just messing with you guys... I see you live in FL, where exactly?? I live in S. Florida, ft. lauderdale to be exact.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Wow someone got a little offended lol... I clearly wasn't being serious so if u could clean up the sand that's burning up ur vag I'd appreciate it. I could care less that it's smoke from tobacco, weed, crack, meth, or whatever. It's the picture that you have taken, trying to be cool blowing smoke rings. I must have forgotten though that all the cool kids wear seafoam green winter hats and purple hoodies, my bad.

You really know how to try and get your E-thug on using such offensive words such as "stupid mother fucker". I never called anything illegal or even referred to a hookah in my first post at all, reading > you. If u keep using those words young man, I'm gonna have to call your parents and have them put sum soap in your mouth.

Let me answer the questions you so eloquently asked me...

Have i ever smoked a hookah or seen one?? - Yes, I've smoked out of hookahs before but the comradery of it grew quite old when my 16th birthday rolled around.

Do i go to church on Sundays?? - No, I don't but thanks for asking.

Have I ever drank a beer?? - Yes, I drink alcohol. I enjoy my nightly glass of Johnny Walker or Belvedere on the rocks if you were curious. I'm sure you drink also but I have a sneaking suspicion that it's not legally.

Am I an anti-gun activist?? - No, I'm not an anti-gun activist by any means. I actually own 3 firearms(2 handguns + 1 shotgun) at the moment and have a concealed weapons permit if u were wondering.

And to your last comment that I should get out and live a little... Son, I've done more things in my 26 years on this earth than I'm guessing you will ever do or accomplish in your entire lifetime.

i hear that! preach brother

"i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac

Archived