XS Power

XS Power Annual Holiday Group Buy!!!

im definitely ordering 4 batts on monday guys .... so lets get itttt!!!!!!!!!! 15%!!!!!

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

X2 I asked which one will work for the D3100 and never got an answer

Any of the Ibar setups look like it would work with the 3100's. They all should work with any of the flat top cells. Batteries like the D680 or the D1200 might be a limited choice because of the case design or you may need additional accessories to make them work.

Im putting the 555 kit on the S3400 I have coming. I cant wait to get it installed.

I PMd Nathan to get my order setup. Good guy to work with there. Great CS and can help you get exactly what you need to get your ride hooked up right.

I just wish I had the funds to get a VCM kit for my Silverado. I blew my whole wad on 4 batteries.

Edited by -Hobby-

i called at 4 no answer i was gonna purchase a 3100

Sorry I missed your call. I will be back in on Monday.

I think I want to purchase a battery as well. I need one that fits my 1999 Explorer. I think a D6500 will fit. I also need the I-Bar system.

I think the 6500 will fit also, but I will have to check when I get back in the office.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

how much are the ibar kits from you guys shipped with the battery? let me know when ur in office i want to get a 3100

Depends on which one you want.

551-$19.95

553/554-$49.95

555/556-$24.95

I can ship them with the battery for no extra charge.

X2 I asked which one will work for the D3100 and never got an answer

sorry I missed that. Any of them will work with the 3100

Any of the Ibar setups look like it would work with the 3100's. They all should work with any of the flat top cells. Batteries like the D680 or the D1200 might be a limited choice because of the case design or you may need additional accessories to make them work.

Im putting the 555 kit on the S3400 I have coming. I cant wait to get it installed.

I PMd Nathan to get my order setup. Good guy to work with there. Great CS and can help you get exactly what you need to get your ride hooked up right.

I just wish I had the funds to get a VCM kit for my Silverado. I blew my whole wad on 4 batteries.

Thanks!!

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

i have the 555 kit on my 3400 right now will it work on the 3100 as well? if we get 15 % i'll be able to get the ibar kit if it dont get to 15 % i wont im broke broke jus dropped 2gs on new stuff an wife would kill me if i went over what i said LoL i guess i'll call monday ..

i have the 555 kit on my 3400 right now will it work on the 3100 as well? if we get 15 % i'll be able to get the ibar kit if it dont get to 15 % i wont im broke broke jus dropped 2gs on new stuff an wife would kill me if i went over what i said LoL i guess i'll call monday ..

Nathan just stated in the post before yours that yes all the kits will fit the 3100.And in the original post he also stated that the group buy would NOT apply to any of the accessories.That means whether we had 5% or 15%, you would pay the same price for the I-Bar kits, VCM module, billet trays, etc.