XS Power

XS Power Annual Holiday Group Buy!!!

wow thanks captain obvious but actually the price of the battery will change which will then give me the option to buy the ibar kit. and actually the post above me isnt nathan its someone saying they think it would work with all of them i really don't see the point in your post other than to be an ass

QUOTE (clouduz @ Jan 1 2010, 03:31 AM) *

X2 I asked which one will work for the D3100 and never got an answer

sorry I missed that. Any of them will work with the 3100

Thanks!!

Nathan answered it.

Any of the XS flat top batteries will accept any of the Ibar kits. You need adapters for some of the other batteries where the top of the case has recessed terminals.

Everyone just buy more batteries so I can upgrade my Ibar kit and get a few bucks back :D

sorry i didn't see that question answered but still i know you dont get a discount on accessories but if the battery is 10-15 bucks cheaper i can purchase the ibar kit after buying new compressors for my truck new front window new tires new mechman alt an list of other items im starting to scrape pennies plus trying to get the truck ready to move back to cali

Edited by slamnkingcab

sorry i didn't see that question answered but still i know you dont get a discount on accessories but if the battery is 10-15 bucks cheaper i can purchase the ibar kit after buying new compressors for my truck new front window new tires new mechman alt an list of other items im starting to scrape pennies plus trying to get the truck ready to move back to cali

Sounds like my project. Im scrounging around for stuff to sell to get at least one good HO alt, a recone kit for my HDC3 15 and another 15-20 feet of 1/0 wire. I also want to get a dual alt kit but I think that may have to wait untill next year. I have a few weeks before I get my amps so Im not in to much of a hurry....yet.

The good thing about getting an I-bar kit is that Nathan said he'll ship them for free with the battery.

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques

heres what sucks, i paid $314.10 for mine, but i had to add a FREIGHT charge...MAN if i joined this site 3 weeks ago id saved my dayton frieght charge of $80 bones!

BUT its definetly a great deal you got going, thanks nathan for sharing the love to us mere mortals.

ill be in on next years sale for sure.

PEACE / LOVE & CHICKEN GREASE TO ALL!!!

142.7....AGAIN!!! man im upset, i thought i was deeper..LOL