XS Power

XS Power Annual Holiday Group Buy!!!

sorry I missed that. Any of them will work with the 3100

Thanks!!

Nathan just stated in the post before yours that yes all the kits will fit the 3100.And in the original post he also stated that the group buy would NOT apply to any of the accessories.That means whether we had 5% or 15%, you would pay the same price for the I-Bar kits, VCM module, billet trays, etc.
sorry I missed that. Any of them will work with the 3100

Thanks!!

Nathan answered it.

Any of the XS flat top batteries will accept any of the Ibar kits. You need adapters for some of the other batteries where the top of the case has recessed terminals.

Everyone just buy more batteries so I can upgrade my Ibar kit and get a few bucks back :D

lol, wow yea nathan can you plz double check don't want to waste money if it won't work. Thanks

SORRY GUYS!!!!! I totally dropped the ball on the D3100 question. The IBar kits will work with the D3100, but you have to add the 557 adapters to it. The Terminals on the 3100 are bigger in diameter than the other batteries and the IBar kit will not fit down on the terminals flush. The 557 allows you to use the IBar kit, but the IBar will not fit flush on the battery. Its hard to explain. I will take a picture of it when I get in the office on Monday so it will be easier to understand.

Again sorry about my mistake!!!!!

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

Something tells me that Nathan is going to have his phone getting BLOWN UP on Monday with orders and questions and that we will easily reach out 15% mark ;)

we could always just start calling and leave him NICE - FRIENDY reminders on his machine???

PEACE / LOVE & CHICKEN GREASE TO ALL!!!

142.7....AGAIN!!! man im upset, i thought i was deeper..LOL