XS Power

XS Power Annual Holiday Group Buy!!!

is this the thread that the number sold will be in? just wondering.

also, if i pay you the 50 dollar deposit on monday, do i just wait to see what the final price will be and then pay the remaining balance on january 5th?

How do you add that XS Power banner to your sig? I already have 2 D3100s but I'd love a D3400 to put under the hood.

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques

Sick I will get in on this as soon as I figure out what I can fit in my truck, nathan got a normal replacement guide for factory batts? I have a 2005 ford explorer eddie bauer I measured and Im not seeing anything that will fit under the hood snug. Im leaning toward the 3400 though let me know. A list of batts an their discount prices would be nice as well please.

Edited by jmanjr82

bump. guys get in on this.

is this the thread that the number sold will be in? just wondering.

also, if i pay you the 50 dollar deposit on monday, do i just wait to see what the final price will be and then pay the remaining balance on january 5th?

We will take the $50 dollar payment and your full order on Monday. Then we will not charge the remainder of the balance due until we know what the discount is going to be.

I will update the First post in this thread with the current discount amount and post it up in this thread.

Edited by Nathan@XSPOWER

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg