noob need help planin a computer lol

well that is gay lol

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

5850 will do work, as will the 5870

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

I would listen to Moti, since for some reason what he built you is what I built.

intel i5 750

4 gb G skill ripjaws

cooler master 600 watt psu

Azza case

ati radeon 5770

I had a few issues with my vid card, but they JUST released new drivers for the 5000 series so that solved my issues. I did the gay "stress" test on CSS, and I got 200 fps. I cant stand CSS anymore, so im moved to COd:mw2, and I play on a samsung 23" monitor, everything looks so good! I would just get the 5770 if you want to save some money, you can almost get 2 for the price of a 5870, but thats totally up to you. ATI pwns Nvidia! And patriot ram is decent, but the G skill ram just walks over patriot. For the most part, games no a days dont heavily rely on the cpu as they use to, so i7 useless, unless you want to do alot of heavy intensive programs that need cpu power and rendering etc. i5 is all you need.

if you play cod:mw2, lets play sometime,

my steam id is pear_b13

Edited by pear_b

p2pb5221902.jpg

Team PSI

Team Shock Industries

Team XS Power

Vertex Audio

Sundown Audio

Knukonceptz

lol right now i have a shity ass laptop that cant play games 4 shit lol

this is y i want 2 build a computer

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Moti====== your tearing this thread up bro :D . Good advice from this guy! I dont have the time to read this whole thread, but I did see the OP say he was going with the GTX285... THAT IS A NO NO! ATi 5870 is the much better route to go right now (if you can find one in stock) or a 5850 will still kick major ass. and if your a money bags type of guy, go for the 5970, FASTEST VIDEO CARD IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Yeah the 5970 is a f--king MONSTER! Although if you want that beast you better have some deeeeeeep pockets ($600+) and you would need a full tower because the thing is like...18'' long haha.

But Silvia helped me with my PC (ALMOST DONE!) and I'm doin exactly what you'll be doin. Ordering part by part and reading up on how things go together/work while I wait on parts. I can link you what I'll be running if you want. All came out to ~$900-$1,000 and should be a badass PC.

xD0xW0RKx.gif

Who ever said nothing is impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.

you dont need a 5970. 5850 should be plenty

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

• 4 weeks later...

Well if this thread is still being somewhat watched and the OP still wants to build a PC I say go with the 5770. I just got mine this morning and its AWESOME! Still working out some kinks with my system as a whole but for my first PC build I'm beyond happy with its performance.

xD0xW0RKx.gif

Who ever said nothing is impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.