Second Skin Audio

need to know more about these

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-POWERBASE-PB-124D-...131710003r21641

i just need to know abit about the specs. if none of you know, i'll just try PB themselves.

i know the RMS and whatnot but no clue on the CU. FT. per sub. that is what i'm really looking for. thanks. :)

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-POWERBASE-PB-124D-...131710003r21641

i just need to know abit about the specs. if none of you know, i'll just try PB themselves.

i know the RMS and whatnot but no clue on the CU. FT. per sub. that is what i'm really looking for. thanks. :)

well i tried PB last night so i hope to get an email. but none of you know still?

maybe even a GUESS of what a nice size would be? i was thinking about 1.3 CU. FT. per sub.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

• 2 weeks later...

Why dont you just buy something instead of making all these posts? What happened to those Xlc 10's you were getting yesterday? Kinda getting old these threads. And why not just save and get something decent.

<u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u>

Systemless.

<u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u>

DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.

Why dont you just buy something instead of making all these posts? What happened to those Xlc 10's you were getting yesterday? Kinda getting old these threads. And why not just save and get something decent.

well i WAS going to get them until someone got them before me. :'( but saving up isn't really my thing. supposed to have saved up for 2 years now and STILL no system. so i'm going one step at a time. even if it is small cheaper steps. gonna order 2 on friday, and get 1 more after Christmas. get a 3 12" box, wiring, and a 500W amp. gonna run that for awhile until i do that all over again, then go for a 6 12" box. :)

the only reason i'm not ordering them like today or tomorrow is because someone needed to borrow my money but is giving it back on friday.

EDIT: i'll get pics when i get them in, hopefully next week.

Edited by BassAddict32

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

I could be thinking of someone else but I'm sure you were supposed to be getting this huge pile of baller money and DC Level 5s and SD 14ks and all kinds of wonderful stuff. And I'm sure you got really pissy when people called you out on it. Coooould be thinking of another person but I'm pretty sure it was you.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!