need a new product to make. need some ideas

CLNFREAK

Make a distro block that's 4AWG on both ends, with 8AWG out the side. I bet you cant. It's probably too hard for you.

But seriously, you should do it. Don't be a sissy-face. Make one and send it to me and I'll be impressed. But like I said, it's probably too hard for you cause you're a sissy-face. You wont prove me wrong.

Sissy-face. :P

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

l_73eeb48dd1334ce3ac785a8ea146fec7.jpg

maybe that is the input wire to power the system. LOL

Hmm, if you look at this other picture, you will see that the 4gauge wire does not even goto the battery or his buss bars..

l_6afbeca3020d4f33a75792c66a1fd4a4.jpg

Why your dissing a car that burps 172+db's legal from 1 battery with 28,000watts rms in super street 3-4 is very comical to me!

Make a distro block that's 4AWG on both ends, with 8AWG out the side. I bet you cant. It's probably too hard for you.

But seriously, you should do it. Don't be a sissy-face. Make one and send it to me and I'll be impressed. But like I said, it's probably too hard for you cause you're a sissy-face. You wont prove me wrong.

Sissy-face. :P

fused ?

Hmm, if you look at this other picture, you will see that the 4gauge wire does not even goto the battery or his buss bars..

Why your dissing a car that burps 172+db's legal from 1 battery with 28,000watts rms in super street 3-4 is very comical to me!

i think it looks cool I like the disto blocks that he has...... one batt 172+ 28 K ? really ? impressive fo sure

i think it looks cool I like the disto blocks that he has...... one batt 172+ 28 K ? really ? impressive fo sure

28krms minimum. Thats if he is running his amps that he makes from the company he owns at 1 ohm. Which Im betting that they are strapped at 1 ohm (.5 ohm per amp or less) since its a burp only car..

In this picture, if you look closely, you will see the mini buss bars for his amps. there are 2 amps visibal that say 7kw (7000wrms @ 1 ohm 13.8volts), and if you look at the terminals that he has hooked up you will see the other 2 amps behind them.

l_dc4018e5816549efa91be1adbfa0cb11.jpg

Im very interested in some sort of setup to allow 2 or 4 runs of 1/0 gauge into my amps vs the single 1 run of 1/0.

I just posted these pictures for ideas that you are looking for, not for some successful business owner to be bashed.

fused ?

Nope, not fused just a chunk of metal with some set screws to hold the wire in.

It's cool, you can just admit it's too hard.

userbar651078zu3.gif

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

I knew something had to be off there, there was no set screw in the bar...

Wow, that's crazy though, I wonder what the total amount of power handling that electrical setup can handle with that many runs of wire...

userbar651078zu3.gif

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Archived