need a new product to make. need some ideas

CLNFREAK

I reasonly took a job for a company that builds cnc operated machines and motion control, I have axcess to several cnc machines and the owner is looking for a product we can make on them, any thing you could think of that I could make ? brackets , cable clamps , battey hold down, (SMD.com on it with permission) ect, I dont want a one off order some thing I can buy bulk material and run a few hundred, this is a way for me to earn my money I was just asked to look for a new product, and thought if I can help out the world I love (car audio/cars in general). just looking for ideas at the moment and would go thru steve/admin to sell any products here. let me kno what you are thinkin'

we do retro fits of bridgeport machines controls and own the right to the control design and have the largest invintory of parts in the world.

some of them high flow power y's like in your sig. :rofl:

i bet anything with SMD on it would sell here pretty good

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol

I've been noticing that the dual inputs for the power and ground like these are getting a lot of attention. I think toolmaker makes them but I read they are kinda on the expensive side. Maybe if someone made a whole run of them it might bring the cost down.

HU: Pioneer

Highs: 2X 4X6"s, 2X 3.5"s, 4X 5.25" comps, Q-Logic kicks, and a Sundown SAX-125.2

Subs: 4 Nightshade 15s and Strapped SAZ-3500Ds <---Sundown FTW good.gif

Electrical: dual DC Power 320s (ordered) and 2 D3400s up frt and 4 D2700s in the back

.ʇı ɥʇıʍ ʞɔnɟ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ 'ʞɔıp ǝɹos ɐ ǝʞı1 sı uʍopunS

26d2fe1a.jpg0969b13f.jpg343030b8.jpg

I've been noticing that the dual inputs for the power and ground like these are getting a lot of attention. I think toolmaker makes them but I read they are kinda on the expensive side. Maybe if someone made a whole run of them it might bring the cost down.

those would sell like hotcakes!!! and maybe some type of distribution block?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i believe a 5 axis cnc can make baskets for subs :)

but for real...those mulit input distro's for amps would sell...i thought about those for several projects...rather simple to make with ur equipment too...

i likes me some audio stuff...

depending on how much they come out final price wise id like to see flush mount rings made i can make them but i dont enjoy making 30 or 40 of the same rings over and over. tweeter flush mounts would be awesome i hate doing those

we can get about 6ft x 10 ft sheat pf material in the router so I could run alot of rings at once and doing a tweet inside a 6 inside a 10 in side a 12 or 15 I would have little waste. I will throw all these ideas at the boss on monday and see what kinda price i can come up with

i believe a 5 axis cnc can make baskets for subs :)

but for real...those mulit input distro's for amps would sell...i thought about those for several projects...rather simple to make with ur equipment too...

could you imagine a bullit 15" sub basket...... mmmmm thats sexy

Archived