This is for the people who refuse to buy american products, mainly cars, and electronics, just because American quality sucks so much

got to admit, we have by far the best, most advanced quality aircraft in the world

edit: Just a rant when people refuse to buy american, because they think we stink at quality

we still, well, are no making some of the best quality cars in the world, among many other products

Edited by Forevrbumpn
sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Thing is a monster.

I would like to see all the parts actually included in the next American-made 'assembly required' product I buy though...rarely happens.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Another vid, I just think this is so cool, I seen it in person at a air show in Sacramento, and I was just in awe!. How many jets do you know can launch like a harrier jet, shoot straight up, and hold a vertical position for almost 10 seconds, fly thru the sky like its pulling a wheelie on a motorcycle

and the engines, just roaring so loud, and so low, was louder than anything else at the show by far

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

DD is made in the USA :D

but it would make sense that our best quality stuff is for the military... they always get the fun toys

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Well if i ever need to buy a "PLANE" i know to buy American =) jk Yea we AS AMERICANS WE need to support OUR country !!! And even if Japan sells a better car if we ALL bought from them what would it do to Us in the long run ? So BUY American !!! yes even planes ha ha ha

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

from what i have been told. for any product to be imported to US, they have a strict regulation they must meet or exceeds. so by making the regulation strict for outside companys, some of the product are better then what is made in the US.

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

^^ Thats all I'am saying right there!

People want to know why they are being laid off, and unemployment rate is so high, its because of people not paying the extra price for good american quality, whether its cars, clothes, or other electronics- And yes of course the house sales, and banks BS, but second in line to that is automobile industry

I'am very set, one day I will buy a Runco tv. The most american tv in the world, maybe some parts are imported, but they are assembled, and tested here by Americans. Farouja used to have a tv line here in the USA, but just went to video processing

At this time, I bet even Runco is bought out :-(

sundown.jpg

Dude, Ipod, I don't want lead paint on my kids toys, or glue made from the same ingredients as Ecstasy for my children, or tires that blow out, and have defects like crazy- Atleast the tire companies here in the US are finally starting to take a stand, china tires have been so faulty, that there is a big dispute between the US and China at the minute, and China doesn't want to lose its china manufacturing, because its a big part of sales to the USA

But the USA needs that work

sundown.jpg

want it or not.. if it passes regulation then it passes.. but to buy the toy or not is up to you.. if you think about it, china can loose it manufacturing cause USA is too deep in debit with china to try to screw things over.. plus, their are more consumer in china to buy their own product. but by bring it over to the USA, it'll have the consumer "save" money.. thats one of the reason why walmart is still growin in a time like this.. supply product at an afforable cost and the consumer keeps coming back.. thus "Supply and Demand"...

yeah USA needs the work but if you didnt realize, when "hersey" shut down the plant in USA to move across the border. that was a sign of the economy going down hill.. some might agree some might not, but thats how i look at it..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio