1000-1500 is way too cheap, you can get atleast 2k for it, remember its the little thing that count. Make it sound the baddest trunk on the road lol looks like a nice truck by the way....hope you get wut ask for it.

1000-1500 is way too cheap, you can get atleast 2k for it, remember its the little thing that count. Make it sound the baddest trunk on the road lol looks like a nice truck by the way....hope you get wut ask for it.

yeah i have been offered 3500 for it before and i paid 4k for it, its got almost 3k in engine repairs in it too

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

Wait to income tax time to sell it. When the cash is burning a hole in their pocket. Price it a bit high. They will let you know they got cash in hand, not bull shittin you. Let them talk you down to what you wanted to start off with.

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.

Wait to income tax time to sell it. When the cash is burning a hole in their pocket. Price it a bit high. They will let you know they got cash in hand, not bull shittin you. Let them talk you down to what you wanted to start off with.

yeah but by that time it wil have probably 4k more miles on it and more problems i dont wanna deal with im sellin this shit soon

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

You'd probably get a better sale on it by selling it for $2-2500.

Especially since its got 190k on it. Regardless of how much money went into the engine. IMO most ppl will think "how much money am I gonna have to put into it just to maintain it" ya know?

But GL selling it. :)

Derp.

Clean.. Take your time and clean it up reallll good..

Take alot of pictures of everything.. list alot of good things and try to limit your self on the bad... (3-4 is usually a good stopping place)

if there are any sqeaks rattles anything GET THEM FIXED or hide them reallll good..

(i work at a car dealership so yea)

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

Clean.. Take your time and clean it up reallll good..

Take alot of pictures of everything.. list alot of good things and try to limit your self on the bad... (3-4 is usually a good stopping place)

if there are any sqeaks rattles anything GET THEM FIXED or hide them reallll good..

(i work at a car dealership so yea)

good thing my truck doesnt have 3-4 bad things about it :D

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg