Brotha Lynch @ Chicken Hill Studio's on a Saturday nite

24 deep and loaded are also good......but i dont like everything he does either. I know one thing though, he is definitly a Legend. For someone with his status, he was very approachable and just plain cool. After about 5 hours hanging out, it was "no big deal" seein' him walk by practicing his verses on a ragedy note pad oldschool style in the studio... It was an unreal experience :)

music is like that though......very few artists whether its rock, rap or any other type that i can listen to it from beginning to end and like it all. Even my favorite artists, the ones i LOVE, have lots of tracks i hate and wont listen to. So nothing new here LOL

lol same here, think the only thing i'll listen to all the way through are my 80s cd's or timbaland shock value 1 or 2.

i liked alot of the other black market stuff, lunasicc aka luni coleone, mr doctor, cant remember but i thought there was a group triple beam or something like that also

Iam glad to seeing Chicken dropped down to simple budwieser that night, and not a few bottles of soco

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Season of da Siccness

I had this one back in the day. I can't remember which song off that album it was, but there was one that slammed hard and I listened to it almost non-stop.

Man... you don't know HOW jealous I am right now... lol

I still have my original Season of da Sickness CD... all scratched to hell and still playing like a BEAST!!!! Just something SOOOO raw back in the day, heck, most artists now days won't even touch rhymes on that level!!! He is definitely an old school legend!!

Props to chillin'!!! :good: