Where to run power wire thru 1990 Cadillac Deville?

trying to run 1/0... cant seem to find a single place it will fit thru without taking the entire dash off, then a lift to get the wire from the bottom... yikes

anyone wired an amp in this car...?

you could always just run the wire under the car and put a protective loom or sleeve over it, ive never done a cadillac but i have done a few chevy's cant think of it being much different, if i remember correctly we had to drill a hole towards the bottom of the fire wall

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

wich side is the battery on? if its the drivers u can always slide it thru where the hood cable goes...thats where i usually run mine thru. if its in the passanger side you can always drill the hole, just make sure its not too small to cut the wire when u run it thru, and that there isnt anything in the way when you drill the hole. hoep this helps!

In mine and my moms 92 devilles The shop drilled through the fire wall On the Passenger Side and ran it behind the dash! In my 96 im going to have to drill though the fire wall for my 0g runs B.c there really isnt any holes I can run it though!!! Your only options might be to drill though the firewall or run them under the car!

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

XtremeAudioInnovations.com

Facebook.com/xtremeaudio321

4 linked c notched bagged

Fiberglass door panels (5 speakers per door)

dirll a hole and put a gromment it the only thing i can think of

off topic beatbox u need 2 make that pic in ur sig smaller

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Carefull when u run in the door jam area, my dumb friend did that and his shit caught fire lol You can also do it like steve, check out his honda build. thats clean ass hell, never though of doing it that way....

Passenger side floorboard has a place right behind the power steering line for you to make a solid cut.. I did a 4x4inch square.. and ran all the wires through there..

photo0006yb.jpg

photo0008g.jpg

photo0009qr.jpg

Before hand I had it running across the top of the car... through the hole on the drivers side for the accelerator... I was able to cut about 5ft off of each run wiring it this way though.

Decent 24TPI jigsaw blade and a simple drill pilot hole. and it'll be worth it. Each run was around 12 foot to the rear.

This was on a 94 Deville though.

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

Archived