Well I am going to fiberglass my dash in my project car, my 2001 crown vic. Nothing will be stock doing aftermarket vents and no gauges. I am doing two 7" monitors where the dash cluster is suppose to be and a 20" monitor in the center of the dash. My problem is I have no idea what I should put in the passenger side of the dash where the airbag is suppose to be and in the glove box area. So far ideas are another 20" monitor or a xbox 360 but I want something kinda unique.

Here is a pic of what the inside looks like (not my car):

CVicDash.jpg

keyboard for a carputer?

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

im sitting here trying to figure out how to build a center console for the same car.lol

cant wait to see what you come up with for your dash. 20" is going to be insane. i was watching this and thought that was huge lol

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Dawg you play no games lol!!!

How about a a big ass skull and under it have it saying DONELLKNIGHT.COM

C'mon you kno you want to now lol j.k what ever you do this is gonna be the baddest thing comin outta brevard!!!

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

XtremeAudioInnovations.com

Facebook.com/xtremeaudio321

4 linked c notched bagged

Fiberglass door panels (5 speakers per door)

im sitting here trying to figure out how to build a center console for the same car.lol

cant wait to see what you come up with for your dash.

Hell ya man well I extended the a/c controls so I don't have to have them on the dash anymore (im hideing them). I also moved down the headunit to so its on a slant between the center console and dash. Then where the stock headunit and stock a/c controls are suppose to be, im putting a 20" screen. Here are a few pics of just a mockup console out of mdf I did. Finished product will be all fiberglass.

IMG_0493.jpg

IMG_0494.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0491.jpg

IMG_0797.jpg

IMG_0495.jpg

IMG_0496.jpg

Dawg you play no games lol!!!

How about a a big ass skull and under it have it saying DONELLKNIGHT.COM

C'mon you kno you want to now lol j.k what ever you do this is gonna be the baddest thing comin outta brevard!!!

hah hell no...

hell ya you already know going ham on the crown vic. Nothin stock on the inside when im finished except for the blinker and shift knob which I am painting lol.

What is the overall theme for the car you are going for?

I am not sure why you would want 2 monitors behind the steering wheel unless you will have a carputer and they will display the gauges.

Looking at the dash, and picturing 2 monitors on the driver side, a 20 and the HU in the center, why not do 2 monitors on the passenger side also?

And if that is the start of the console, roundover the edges. Maybe make it 1-2" shorter and 1" more narrow.

normal_EPICENTERDESIGNS_128.gif

Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer

than the sweetness of that cheap price!

What is the overall theme for the car you are going for?

I am not sure why you would want 2 monitors behind the steering wheel unless you will have a carputer and they will display the gauges.

Looking at the dash, and picturing 2 monitors on the driver side, a 20 and the HU in the center, why not do 2 monitors on the passenger side also?

And if that is the start of the console, roundover the edges. Maybe make it 1-2" shorter and 1" more narrow.

I am just doing two monitors where the gauge cluster is suppose to go to just play video, thought it was unique, never seen it at any car shows. I don't know if I want to do a carputer in this car, don't really need it. I am getting all aftermarket guages and hideing them in the center console. I think I will just do another 20" in the right side of the dash if knowone has any better ideas. And no that center console is just a mockup. I made that 2 months ago so I had somewhere to put my elbow when I was driving lol. But when I am finished the dash and the center console will all be one piece kinda like you see now where the center console is built up onto the dash.

Also I see you have that fiberglassforum thing in your sig. I have tried 2 times to register in the past week with 2 different emails and I have not gotten a confirmation email or anything and it won't let me view the forums. Do you know how I can get in?

Also I see you have that fiberglassforum thing in your sig. I have tried 2 times to register in the past week with 2 different emails and I have not gotten a confirmation email or anything and it won't let me view the forums. Do you know how I can get in?

I replied to the other thread last night where you mentioned this. And a couple others mentioned it also.

I fixxed them. If I didn't, PM me here.

I am the 1 of the owners of the site :D

normal_EPICENTERDESIGNS_128.gif

Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer

than the sweetness of that cheap price!

Archived