3Sixty?

Well after doing some looking, thinking i may be interested in the 3SIXTY.2 processor. First question, is it worth the money? Is it THAT much better than the .1? Thinking this would be the best way to keep my factory HU, but it costs as much as a DD HU. And also, saw somewhere the software doesnt work with vista? This would be a problem because all the the only computers i have running XP are desktops that are old as hell. My moms laptop runs vista, i run vista 64, my sisters will more than likely have 7 but shell be off at school (i just work right now) so ya. If it doesnt work with vista, no point in me getting it at all.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Works fine with vista I installed a 3sixty.2 in a civic and did all the oem configuration using a laptop running vista. Stick with the 3sixty.1 if you just want to have OEM integration (but i would look into other OEM integration units other then just the 3sixty.1). 3sixty.2 is not worth the money unless you can get it cheap , it offers pretty basic tuning features and a relatively high noise floor compared to other products in the same price range. Save up, replace your double din, get a zapco DSP6!

Too Much Stuff to list .

Works fine with vista I installed a 3sixty.2 in a civic and did all the oem configuration using a laptop running vista. Stick with the 3sixty.1 if you just want to have OEM integration (but i would look into other OEM integration units other then just the 3sixty.1). 3sixty.2 is not worth the money unless you can get it cheap , it offers pretty basic tuning features and a relatively high noise floor compared to other products in the same price range. Save up, replace your double din, get a zapco DSP6!

Will be doing a full system and planning on running front stage active. Thats why i was looking at the 3sixty.2. I dont have a 2xdin yet, but the kits that they make for the car will fit one. Only thing is everyone so far has said that the kit doesnt line up well so im kinda tempted to go with the 3sixty.2. And im good on the Zapco unit. Not feelin the price tag. Setup will probably consist of a SAX100.4, and either a SAZ 2k or 3k or an AQ2200D for the bass. As far as the components for the front doors (not planning on running anything in the rears at this point in time) still trying to figure out what to go with. Providing the bass will be a T2000 15.

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

The 360.2 doesn't work on my vista..... To be honest, a head unit is the way to go. I got a 360.2 thinking the same exact thing your thinking.... Didn't work out so hot, at least for me. Not that the sound quality was the issue, just tapping into stock wires is so messy. I just got a HU and used the 360 off of that. It was much cleaner than tapping into all the stock wires.

Will be doing a full system and planning on running front stage active. Thats why i was looking at the 3sixty.2. I dont have a 2xdin yet, but the kits that they make for the car will fit one. Only thing is everyone so far has said that the kit doesnt line up well so im kinda tempted to go with the 3sixty.2. And im good on the Zapco unit. Not feelin the price tag. Setup will probably consist of a SAX100.4, and either a SAZ 2k or 3k or an AQ2200D for the bass. As far as the components for the front doors (not planning on running anything in the rears at this point in time) still trying to figure out what to go with. Providing the bass will be a T2000 15.

You can't run rears + active fronts on a 360 unless you get a further electronic crossover and then you can't do time alignment. To do active fronts with the 360 you use the 'fronts' in the software as the mid and the 'rears' as the tweeter, then you can individually crossover, time align and EQ each driver.

You could run the rears off the center channel but then they would be mono.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

had no plans of running rear speakers.

Archived