mobile dynamics school

well do u remember some of the questions u had asked them bc im kinda lost on what to ask

I had many questions i ask but i don't remember most of it. The most important you should ask yourself is one, "if you dedicated about car audio?" If you tell Mobile dynamic about this, I'm pretty sure they would help you succeed and become a good installer and from there you can work your way up. Maybe one day you can work for those big company like Alpine or RF. Running your own business is great way car audio. I'm meet some peoples out there you have good knowledges about how they started their car audio business. It was hard at the beginning but they strive alots and didn't give up.

YOu can make money doing audio and I'm sure. You just have to come up many different way.

my bad i didnt mean it like there is no money at all its just not like it was in its prime days. I am hopeing it turns around soon. I cant say much it is how i make my living and it pays all my bills. Just wish some of the big systems would come back around we do alot of intergration and not so many big systems anymore.

94 lincoln mark viii

h/u: kenwood kvt 614 Excelon

comps: alpine type x

amps: mtx 1501d mtx 4004

sub:2 DC lv4 12

wiring jl audio 0awg 8 awg sub

jl audio 4 awg for mid and highs amp

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com

well after this if i get my buisness going or get on at a shop im not gonna quit bc it gets hard i love car audio to death an i wont give up on it just bc i dont make as much as the guy at mcdonalds or wal mart i love car audio an it is my job so i would stay with it

kia spectra 4 door

HU-a kenwood kdc-692x

optima red top under the hood ( kinetik battery or powermaster in the back )

Iraggi 260amp H/O alternator

1 set of knu kandy 1/0 guage wiring kit ( 2 more sets coming )

front speakers -

back speakers -

2 12" lv 4's with lvl 5 softparts ( going to be 4 in near future)

Sundown 3500d( going to be 2 sometime )

i have boughten from - Bass14(smd), ddbump(caraudioclassifieds)

Well Austin I just got back from dinner and drinks at the local watering hole and thanks for listening to my 2 cents. Yes I do have a portfolio and I try to keep it up dated because in these hard time you never know where your next house payment is or how your going to feed the kids so I keep my options open. The shop I work for is Sound Pro in Bozeman Montana we have been around since 1975, these guys are the OG's of car audio back in the wild west. You can find us on facebook http://www.facebook.com/#/pages/Sound-Pro/98575632455 if you want or check us out at http://www.soundprobozeman.com/ Our shops history is rich and colorful as most are we used to have 13 stores across the west we were going to be the next Tweeter or Car Toys but our owner had a kid and it was a boy and family ment more to him than money so he sold it all and now I work for the OG owner at the OG location and his son and I run the place. As you will find out in the world of car audio is a small world and I'm apart of a family that is made up of reps that I have done business with for 13 years, a owner and his wife that treat me like the second son they never had, I am very lucky and am very happy where I'm at in life right now. My current goals are to become a factory rep or trainer and to continue to pursue my career in the audio field. To leave where I'm at right now will be very hard for me but I have been groomed by some of the best in the business and I know they are very proud of who I have become and I hope this answers a few questions about who I am and I will be watching to see if you make good on your promises of a shop and a future in the brotherhood of audio geeks and freeks! If you need anything just ask thats what were here for. And again Good Luck at school duded but the best classroom is life don't forget that.

The Shoe Maker without shoes!

My suggestion is to start at a local shop and learn that way... You'll be getting paid while learning all the actual tricks of the trade. At CA schools they teach a lot of fabrication type work, especially a ton of time on fiberglassing. Realistically you won't be doing a ton of glassing on the day to day grind working as an installer. A lot of it involves basic wiring, some enclosure building(a lot of shops use prefabs still) and a ton of alarms/car starters. From what I've heard from people that attended Mobile Dynamics or Installers is that they do teach you the majority of what you need to know, but for the cost it's not worth it by any means.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

My suggestion is to start at a local shop and learn that way... You'll be getting paid while learning all the actual tricks of the trade. At CA schools they teach a lot of fabrication type work, especially a ton of time on fiberglassing. Realistically you won't be doing a ton of glassing on the day to day grind working as an installer. A lot of it involves basic wiring, some enclosure building(a lot of shops use prefabs still) and a ton of alarms/car starters. From what I've heard from people that attended Mobile Dynamics or Installers is that they do teach you the majority of what you need to know, but for the cost it's not worth it by any means.

well i kno how to wire up a system the right way idk where the closest shop to burlington iowa is maybe there is some people on here that do kno where some are im not good with wood working so building customs boxes i will deff need alot of time put in to get better at it but to me in the long run i think what i would learn at this school would come in handy at some point like making door or pillar pods or middle console mods so practically ne thing i could learn will help me out even if i wont use it that much it will still be nice to kno in case it comes up

kia spectra 4 door

HU-a kenwood kdc-692x

front speakers -

back speakers -

Well Austin I just got back from dinner and drinks at the local watering hole and thanks for listening to my 2 cents. Yes I do have a portfolio and I try to keep it up dated because in these hard time you never know where your next house payment is or how your going to feed the kids so I keep my options open. The shop I work for is Sound Pro in Bozeman Montana we have been around since 1975, these guys are the OG's of car audio back in the wild west. You can find us on facebook http://www.facebook.com/#/pages/Sound-Pro/98575632455 if you want or check us out at http://www.soundprobozeman.com/ Our shops history is rich and colorful as most are we used to have 13 stores across the west we were going to be the next Tweeter or Car Toys but our owner had a kid and it was a boy and family ment more to him than money so he sold it all and now I work for the OG owner at the OG location and his son and I run the place. As you will find out in the world of car audio is a small world and I'm apart of a family that is made up of reps that I have done business with for 13 years, a owner and his wife that treat me like the second son they never had, I am very lucky and am very happy where I'm at in life right now. My current goals are to become a factory rep or trainer and to continue to pursue my career in the audio field. To leave where I'm at right now will be very hard for me but I have been groomed by some of the best in the business and I know they are very proud of who I have become and I hope this answers a few questions about who I am and I will be watching to see if you make good on your promises of a shop and a future in the brotherhood of audio geeks and freeks! If you need anything just ask thats what were here for. And again Good Luck at school duded but the best classroom is life don't forget that.

nice portfolio i like some of the cars u have done from what i seen an car audio is my life besides the girlfriend an what not but i also have a best friend who wants his own clothing line so if i learned how to start a business i could do my car audio an help him how by addind his clothing line to my list it sounds like alot but i bet it would be worth everything an yes i would love to have what rusty at dc has accomplished or where the guys at sundown/diablo have gotten to an i think if u have ne doubts u wont make it then u shouldnt try it bc it might go bad but if u believe an work at it it will come around sooner or later an the 13 years u have put in thats alot but i bet u an everyone around you are proud of what u have gotten an accomplished i still have alot to learn about car audio an thats what this forum is for right to learn an progress an yes it did answer some questions that i had about you an ur shop

kia spectra 4 door

HU-a kenwood kdc-692x

front speakers -

back speakers -

Curiosity sake, how much will it all end up costing w/ room + board?? My guess would be in the high 20s/low 30s.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

Curiosity sake, how much will it all end up costing w/ room + board?? My guess would be in the high 20s/low 30s.

for the 2 month program which is the longest one they have it comes to about $10,000 for the class an room an board

kia spectra 4 door

HU-a kenwood kdc-692x

front speakers -

back speakers -

for the 2 month program which is the longest one they have it comes to about $10,000 for the class an room an board

Holy shit that is expensive for just a 2 month course... Idk your currently talent level for installing and fabricating, but I just have a hard time believing that in 2 months you will learn and for 10 grand perfect every aspect of installing + fabrication. If you do choose to go through with it, then good luck to ya. Another suggestion is that before you do attend the school find a shop that is looking for help and tell them that you're be trained + certified to go in 2 months. If you have to take a pay cut to get your foot in the door, then it'll be worth it in the long run.

Hey for $10,000 bro I'll fly you out to south florida first class, put you up in my house, and teach you all these same things they will. Except my teaching will be in more "real" type situations.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

Archived