Sanitarium's BlowThrough Build: Pics and Vid page 12

just read through your whole thread and makes me wish i had brass nuts like you. im way too scared to do a blow through. i like it though. are you going to make a transition for your blow through?

Transition? You mean like a cabin port? Already got one of those in place bro. Not sure if i got a good picture of it up though.

• 7 months later...

Wow great job man! Read everything on your build log and you have really come a long way. It all looks super nice! I was wondering, you said something about not liking what you did under the middle seat with the bus bars? I REALLY like what you did, it cleans it up really nice and it also makes it so nothing can accidentally touch those and get grounded.

Wow great job man! Read everything on your build log and you have really come a long way. It all looks super nice! I was wondering, you said something about not liking what you did under the middle seat with the bus bars? I REALLY like what you did, it cleans it up really nice and it also makes it so nothing can accidentally touch those and get grounded.

I don't know where I said I didn't like it. Cause I really love it lol. Musta been a typo or something.

Thanks for the compliments! :drinks: and be sure to check out the rebuild.

Archived