Sanitarium's BlowThrough Build: Pics and Vid page 12

actually coming together nice like

4 I.A. Warden 15s

8 I.A. 20.1s

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ

2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ

2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ

nice build... your videos are tempting me to do a blowthough on my truck... lol...

dooooo iiiiiiitttt

actually coming together nice like

thank you sir

thaaaaattttt last video is making me want to start cutting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how many of those batteries do u thing i may need to keep the voltage up?

again, DOO IIITTTTT. it's so worth it!. I'm only running 3 batteries total, 1 under the hood 2 in the cab and my voltage stays fine.

sweet!

:cheers:

Got it metered today.

148.5 @ 45 hz :hairtrick:

can't wait to see what i can squeeze out of it with some tweaking, bracing, foam, etc.

One thing's for sure, that back glass has GOT to be replaced. I spent an hour today getting the rattles out of it.

Now, the rest of the rattles are showing, like the trailer ball and the headlights.

img0198hz.jpg

Nice score man. HAIRTRICK VID!!!!!!! Throw a wig on a blowup doll if you have to. I just measured my bed for the box. I will be able to keep my carpet kit in like I had hoped. :) Takes up about a 1/4 of my bed at 27". Full size!

stop making sense you'll kill the argument.

Earth, you feel me?

You aren't loud enough to be felt.

Nice score man. HAIRTRICK VID!!!!!!! Throw a wig on a blowup doll if you have to. I just measured my bed for the box. I will be able to keep my carpet kit in like I had hoped. :) Takes up about a 1/4 of my bed at 27". Full size!

keep in mind that i put another 6" onto the front of the box as a front chamber to adapt it all to the blowthrough port.

Archived