stupid fucking infiniti dealership

Warranties are there to cover issues with OEM parts that have been installed by Infiniti employees.. They will cover if there is a mistake made by an employee or by an OEM part they make, not aftermarket parts or others tearing the car apart. They can't account for the build quality of the part or if it will run properly on their vehicle and they can't account for someone(not saying u will) ripping apart whatever piece and breaking it. The majority of people in that situation would say something broke with that part they were working on and Infiniti then stands to lose money because of it. Hopefully that explains it all for ya.

I fully understand what your saying and agree with their logic, however I was just a bit upset having spent 50 grand with them already. No big deal though they are doing what they are supposed I just over reacted for nothing this was a dumb ass post sorry guys...

steven.jpg

dude its a G35 COUPE put some rims on it and a single 10 thats all u need...i would roll my car off a cliff for a g35

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

x2 but a g37 =)

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

I'm pretty sure the guy above had it right. They don't just void your warranty. In order for them to reject a warranty repair they have to prove (or explain) that something that you did caused the failure of a part.

For example, if you put a new exhaust on, they can't just say "oh, your warranty is gone now." But, if you have the new exhaust on and your o2 sensors go bad, they can say it's because of you and refuse the warranty repair.

But, if something like your transmission starting going, they can't deny that because of the exhaust. One has nothing to do with the other.

At least this was how auto warranties were explained to me. In the end, I guess Infiniti can say or do what they want, really. And the techs working on your car have no say in the matter. They don't make calls on what repairs are covered by warranty or not.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

look up the moss magnuson act. .

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.