Something thats been online alot, but not in the US Media

Maybe not us worry yet, but last week, I was listening to Coast 2 Coast AM, and heard them talking about this plague going across Ukraine, thru Europe, very deadly, and more people are getting sicker, quicker than the swine, yet, you WONT hear about it on US news

Why?

if you read on about the reports of a us crew, flying a Ukrainian plane over Ukraine leaving a heavy chem trail across Ukraine, and then people getting sick only after those flights, oh and the plane was outfitted with some crop duster style equipment

http://current.com/items/91467872_million-...n-swine-flu.htm

http://current.com/items/91555296_youtube-...-in-india-a.htm

I realized this video is now deleted by user? hmmm oddd

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message915879/pg2

http://fto.co.za/news/airplanes-sprayed-my...k-2009110615732

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTRb0A4cYFg

^ this gets interesting at about 6min on.....

Now, lets put some things together here... Okay, before I get acused of anything, I love my country, but just put the facts together, and you get a recipe for disaster

6-7 months ago, Swine flue outbreak starts

3 months ago, they have a vaccine already, when scientists say it takes many years to get a vaccine mixed right.

last month, or recently, don't know the date, but US is flying a Ukrainian plane over Ukraine, with some nasty chem trails, and everyone is getting sick, and there are people with heavy bleeding in lungs, just starting to kill people

Is the H1N1 vaccine a possible cure for this flue that could have been flown over Europe?

Thats how it looks to me, if thats not how its supposed to look, well, I don't know what to say

are these "Flu's" at all?

makes you think huh?

Maybe after reading this, I might go ahead and get the H1N1 vaccine

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFSfkL9IQOs&NR=1

This is the video I seen last week I wanted to post

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I don't know about the H1N1 vaccine, but most flu shots are created by taking the suspect flu strain, grown large colonies of it, killing it, mixing it with saline, and injecting it into your body. They insure all cells are dead before they inject it, but by doing so, your body goes full, all-out war with the dead cells (can't tell the difference between a live one and a dead one). This is the reason people get the flu after having the flu shot. While your body is busy fighting the dead strain, a live one takes over and infects your body. Doctors give you a mixture of flu shots based on the dominant strains of the previous year, which would have helped, had they been administered last year.

Plus, one of the links said that three flu strains mutated together. That is not only possible, but likely to happen. There are many different flu strains around the world, so another, more deadly flu is always around the corner. Another could become a problem in only a few days, that would be considered even more deadly than the one in Ukraine. I don't know if it will happen, no-one does. But it's possible.

Now, I'm not saying humans couldn't have caused it, because that too is likely, but who did it and whether is was an accident or on purpose is still unknown.

Plus, another site you linked said someone is attempting to bring the entire planet to mercy by creating new and deadly strains to infect people with. :bsflag: If that's not a conspiracy theory, I don't know what is.

Edited by 1992Chevy K1500

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

lol... coast 2 coast is just where I heard the first idea from, then I looked online, and its everywhere

Thats all Accord

Coast 2 Coast is just a fun show I listen to at night while on the job

lol.. Mercury, holy shit

The whole thing reading from different news medias, you tube, but not the US media is just always scary in my opinion

always makes me feel our government is hiding stuff from us

which I'am sure 90% of people here will say the government IS hiding from us

I just thought this was something to think about

sundown.jpg

I do enjoy a good conspiracy :D so here is one for you......the "swine Flu" has been touted as a "new" flu. Hmmmmm so when this is all breaking out on the news my wife happened to be watching the medicine man (movie with Sean Connery about a cancer cure) and he is arguing with some lady about not coming to the island without vaccination. Why? Well because the last scientist who did killed the whole village with an old strain of influenza...guess which strain, Swine flu........ :01nocomment8so:

Starting From Scratch!!