voltage drops to 10

Guest DC Power Rob
My car iz a 99 Maxima it comes stock with a 100 amp alternator I thought 160 was an upgrade my how I was wrong

Where'd you buy the 160 From? The stock 110 will do almost 160??

what voice coil configuration do you have??

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

love my 300 amp iraggi

fine then... LOVE MY 310 AMP DC POWER

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Still curious as to why the OP would buy all this equipment and wire @ .5ohm daily with a shit electrical to back it up... Did u really just ignore the fact that you need a pretty big electrical to run that amp @ .5ohm daily?? I've said it so many time that it's absolutely pointless to spend all this money on equipment when u don't have any electrical upgrades to run it properly. Just wire it @ 2ohms for the time being, so we don't see a thread in a few days asking if your amp blew. Plus turn the gains down and keep the volume knob low until you upgrade your electrical system. Also do the big 3 upgrade ASAP, it's a cheap upgrade and can be done in a short amount of time.

Even wired @ 2ohms you'll still be seeing sum voltage drops because you really don't have much to back it up.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

seriously man i lent my buddy one of my PB 3000s and its wired up at 4 ohms and with 3 batts she still dims a little on full tilt

Edited by uhoh_45

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0