December 13th US Audio NSPL Show

Chode69

I assume its just some free meter time ...with all the door open on music vids ..

I think that those were hardcore runs except they just used music instead of tones.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Looks good guys. I'm disapointed the NSPL show that we were supposed to have here on Sunday was canceled due to the large amount of snow in NC. We usually don't get more than 10" of snow a year here so when it does snow everything is closed and people panic. It doesn't bother me since I'm from Ohio and used to it, but it's funny to see how crazy people get over an inch or two of snow fall :D

Oh no! I was hoping you were gonna get that new record :(

I think that those were hardcore runs except they just used music instead of tones.

Yuppers! I missed a couple runs, usually it's the guys who are immediately before and after mine

I see the scores match now ...nothing wrong with that ...Im going to make my way up for a show ,this year ..

Sweet! I'm still planning on going down to finals this year to check you guys out :8)

GuEMAcB_zps08015839.png

Im going to be finalizing my setup soon and want to get more info on NSPL. Not sure about the rules and requirements and which class I would end up in. I also dont want to install a bunch of stuff that would disqualify me from a class that I might otherwise be eligible for.

Truck is a Silverado EX cab.

I have 4 runs of 0gauge to the rear. One from the front + to the rear bank +. One from the front - to the rear bank -. The last 2 will be for + runs from the 2nd and 3rd alt to the rear batteries. From what I have been able to find out I can only have 3 rear batteries. Is that right? Can I have more batteries back there but only use 3 at a comp? Any restrictions about multiple alts?

I will have 6000-8000 watts for my subs. Nothing is installed yet so I have no idea what the clamped power will wind up.

Still deciding between 2 18" subs or 4 15" subs. Room will be tight for either back there. Trying to keep this all under the window line.

grats on that win there John...i just had to go for a perfect on my run vs Ian haha...its all good i had fun fuckin around...i was really hoping to have some people to go against in the 49.9 class...and really see what that alty was capable of :D

If my setup does what I want it to do I will be racing you in the 149.9 class fo sho.

looks really good wish i could have been there

TEAM NEMESIS

my system

1) us amps MD3D, us amps md21

2) kicker solo x 12 in 2.7ft^3 at 37hz

Meca scores

1 xxx12" 141.8db at 40hz,

1 18 rd alpha v.2 145 db at 38hz , 2 12 orion hp 144.9 at 43hz

Refs: hollatchaboy, schrummy, nitro_freak1,Brandon15zzz,Hellbound Train

Archived