Jump to content

WTF! Thats A First


thehoe92

Recommended Posts

Posted

better just bow down and take the tint off them roll ups. it gets expensive. i got 7 in a few weeks. my shield was tinted too but still. johnny law is gonna ream you if you dont take the tint off. $123 each ticket. calculate that and see how much i paid. u can take my advice or dont its your money.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Posted
http://www.tintcenter.com/laws/CA/

It's just your front two. The sticker should be legal unless its lower than the 4" allowed.

it may be just a hair lower but thats because of the curve of the window otherwise it would be legal.

and yeah I understood when I got the tint and still to this day that it is illegal but I REALLY love having 5% on my front windows

and thanks for your help DJ

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Posted
better just bow down and take the tint off them roll ups. it gets expensive. i got 7 in a few weeks. my shield was tinted too but still. johnny law is gonna ream you if you dont take the tint off. $123 each ticket. calculate that and see how much i paid. u can take my advice or dont its your money.

thats because your smart and always get caught... for some reason... :D

but that tahoe cant look good with out its tint.. ;]

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Posted
better just bow down and take the tint off them roll ups. it gets expensive. i got 7 in a few weeks. my shield was tinted too but still. johnny law is gonna ream you if you dont take the tint off. $123 each ticket. calculate that and see how much i paid. u can take my advice or dont its your money.

yeah I remember reading up in this section before I got it and read about your tickets and shit almost made me not want to get it but I am really smart about it because I haven't got a ticket yet (besides this) from rolling around it had to be from a complaint

what do I do until march?

if I actually do get pulled over for tint do I just show the officer the ticket?

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Posted
thats because your smart and always get caught... for some reason... :D

but that tahoe cant look good with out its tint.. ;]

if your truck looked as good as mine, you would get tickets too. :D

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Posted

just another asshole hatin' on your shit. THATS WHEN YOU KNO YOU MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT B)

Posted

mayy i ask how much the ticket is?

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Posted
just another asshole hatin' on your shit. THATS WHEN YOU KNO YOU MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT B)

lol yup yup

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

________________________________________________________________________

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Posted
yeah I remember reading up in this section before I got it and read about your tickets and shit almost made me not want to get it but I am really smart about it because I haven't got a ticket yet (besides this) from rolling around it had to be from a complaint

what do I do until march?

if I actually do get pulled over for tint do I just show the officer the ticket?

theyll just give you another one. they dont give a shit. its easy money to them. i have no moving violations, only beat tickets, tint, no seatbelt, no front license plate. shit sucks sometimes makes me wanna just sell it.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1160 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...