Second Skin Audio

Mp Audio

mbdblue

Those are the new Mr. P subs :D He built them to compete with the like of T3 Audio since he didn't believe that they would ever release the TSNS woofer. This is his answer to that, lol.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

its a first for me. sub looks pretty but the logo look funny to me.

haha yeah man. definitely could have thought thru that logo a little more

Those are the new Mr. P subs :D He built them to compete with the like of T3 Audio since he didn't believe that they would ever release the TSNS woofer. This is his answer to that, lol.

hahaha nice. P why didnt you tell us? could have been runnin them months ago :good:

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

put em in a box and put some power to em lets see how they do

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

• 2 weeks later...

reviving this post...buddy of mine put one in a prefab dual ported box on a old power acoustik 1800 watt amp (figured it gave out probably around 1000-1200 doing some basic fusing calculation) and it sounds real nice for a prefab. likes the lows. I almost wish I was buildin a more basic setup for mine or else I would probably pick these up. he told me the guy he got them from was a dealer and this was there competition line. So if you ever come across these and your lookin for a moderate setup that gets pretty loud, Id pick em up!

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

• 7 months later...

aawwww yeah! bumpin this up cuz Im gettin one for my temp setup. gonna be on 1200w with the MD3D @ 2 ohms. Ill see how she does @ 32hz hahaha. Any other input from new members seein these would be cool too.

what's the rms on that sucker. around 500?

hahaha i dont even know but thats what Im guessing. hes had them sittin around for a while and its never seen power. plus Im gettin 'em for cheap so even if I blow it, Ill look into gettin a recone to fit it with better soft parts.

Basket looks kinda like one on my Dual bandpass 10 I had as a dont-know. Pretty sweet that they're decent though.

Any ballparks on pricing?

don't know what original pricing ever was. and literally cant find them anywhere online. but Im gettin it for cheap...

• 2 years later...

Hey Guys

My apologies for waking up a dead post, but would just like to say that MP audio subs are really good, as mbdblue mentioned, they handle the lows very well. As far as reliability and sound quality goes, they are considered top of the range here in South Africa (Car sound is big here). If you can get hold of them, its really worth it. Quite an underdog brand as you can see by the design and logo. I have 2 12" mp subs in my boot and they have been kicking hard for almost 2 years now. Even though they are not at all pretty. Will post a pic some time.

Archived