Second Skin Audio

Mp Audio

mbdblue

any of you guys ever heard of mp audio? one of my friends has a pair of 12s rated @ 1000 DVC 4 ohm, and they look pretty beefy. big ass surround and probably a good 35-40 lbs. Ill post up pics in a little too.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

122001.jpg

122002.jpg

122003.jpg

122004.jpg

there ya go...so any ideas? theres little pieces of it that remind me of other subs

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

wow looks nice but i never see mp audio till now

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

wow looks nice but i never see mp audio till now

yeah man...he told me about em and I had no clue, had to see em...but the only trace I found of them was some bidding site like ebay except from a different country.

just because it has a big surround doesnt necessarily mean its good.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

never said it was good it just looks nice

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

just because it has a big surround doesnt necessarily mean its good.

:crazy: haha nobody said its good cuz of the surround....I said they looked beefy...and weighed a decent amount for 12s.

you were implying that it made the sub better.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

you were implying that it made the sub better.

oh super incredible!!...on that note, see if this thread can get back on topic... :01nocomment8so:

Archived