Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

This is my temporary setup, one SX 18" on a US Amps XT-4000D in a 7.4 cube box tuned to 35Hz....The box is out of my old car so it looks horrible and doesnt fit right, but it definately gets down...

Video

Sorry for the crappy camera quality, ill try to get better ones soon...

2001 Blazer

Pioneer 5900IB - (2) DC Level 3 10"s - Sundown 1500D

dc_sig.gif

Posted (edited)
is that the one that james helped you build?

I Built this box with Ray for my old Mercedes. Then gave it to James when I sold my old 18".....Now that I got a new benz and a new 18", im borrowing it back from him 'til I get money for fiberglass and wood for the real build up....

James did paint it black and round the edges though, when I gave it to him it was bare MDF...

PICT0093.jpg

PICT0097.jpg

Edited by Cloak559

2001 Blazer

Pioneer 5900IB - (2) DC Level 3 10"s - Sundown 1500D

dc_sig.gif

Posted

we built a TC 2000 15 box he built that box at the shop, i was gonna use it on my XXX but decided to run it in a 30hz box i made

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12355 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...