Sundown Audio

PLEASE EVERYONE HELP ME!!!

steven

do you know for a fact your getting power back there? good ground and all?

did you upgrade the big three?

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

do you know for a fact your getting power back there? good ground and all?

did you upgrade the big three?

Im running what you see in my sig ya big 3 and all. Ya im getting power back there cuz my re-q still comes on Im heading out to my other storage house to dig up another amp to test it. If it works my amp is fucked;however if it doesnt work then I have another problem....

steven.jpg

if you have a digital multimeter on hand you can just test voltage.

if your getting +12 outta the remote wire and the power wires then your good to go.. and youll know the problem is in your amp.

how did you wire up your subs? maybe theres a load protect where it wont fire up if it sees a certain load under 1 ohm

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

blazer

stroker 15

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

if anything, I would think it would have hurt the main power caps, since they are polarized

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

if anything, I would think it would have hurt the main power caps, since they are polarized

That was my first thought however I would think there would be a sign of something burned the amp does not even smell what so ever.

steven.jpg

if you have a digital multimeter on hand you can just test voltage.

if your getting +12 outta the remote wire and the power wires then your good to go.. and youll know the problem is in your amp.

how did you wire up your subs? maybe theres a load protect where it wont fire up if it sees a certain load under 1 ohm

lol I knew someone was going to ask this one and I had them wired to 2 ohms

steven.jpg

thats what suprises me at least i was expectin to see popped caps.

im thinkin your gettin no power back there there shoulda been some activity

did you try firing it up with the woofers disconnected

Edited by chewie

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

blazer

stroker 15

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

thats what suprises me at least i was expectin to see popped caps.

im thinkin your gettin no power back there there shoulda been some activity

Man I dunno what is going on Im super confused which is why I posted this I cant believe nothing is burnt up I will try out this hifonics 2600 in the morning to see if im getting power if not then Im going to strip everything out. If so I guess I have to call audioque. If you think or anyone else thinks of anything post it Ima head to bed I have finals at 7 but I'll check out what everyone thinks when I get up... Thanks by the way to everyone

steven.jpg

Man I dunno what is going on Im super confused which is why I posted this I cant believe nothing is burnt up I will try out this hifonics 2600 in the morning to see if im getting power if not then Im going to strip everything out. If so I guess I have to call audioque. If you think or anyone else thinks of anything post it Ima head to bed I have finals at 7 but I'll check out what everyone thinks when I get up... Thanks by the way to everyone

KINDA WIERD!! MINE DIDNT WANT TO WORK UNTILL I HOOKED MY SUBS UP??? NEVER HAD THAT HAPPEN. BUT IT WAS THE SAME ON BOTH MY AMPS. BOTH AQ 2200 BNIB. I FIGURED IT WAS BECAUSE THE ENTIRE POWER LOOP WAS NOT CONNECTED??? BUT THE BOTH SLAM LIKE CRAZY NOW.

THEN AGAIN I DIDNT HOOK EM UP BACKWORDS. ALSO ON THE ISSUE YOUR HAVING A AMP THAT HAS HAD A CURRENT SUPPLIED TO THE CAPS IN THE AMP THEY HOLD A CHARGE UNTIL THE DAY YOU HOOK THEM UP. SO THE FIRST TIME YOU HIT THE KEY TO POWER IT UP AND IT WAS REVERSE CURRENT SO FRY'D IT. IT WONT DAMAGE THE BOARD LIKE SMOKIN IT BUT IT WILL FUCK UP THE MAIN CAPS AND SHIT AND THEY WILL HAVE TO REPLACE IT. REPEAT "NO VISABLE DAMAGE!!! " SEND HER BACK .

[color="#000000"]150's db. in my Beamer!

2 FI BTL 10's FULL TILT!!! Thanks, Scott you've made it all possible! WORLDS FINALS!!!!

1 T 4000.1bd ! Thanks, Forest! R.F. For Life!!

1 DC ALT 350 amps full tilt! thanks, Rob

1 MLA "Syzko Power" Module Thanks Chris you the man!!

2 Kenetic 2400 Battery Beasts!! THANKS ERIC

] MIKE MARTINEZ[/b][/color]

REDID the set up

2 new Fi ??? Full Tilt!!!!! Scotts got me hella hooked!!!

2 audioque 2200's .7 ohm each sub!

1 DC ALT 350 amps full tilt! thanks, Rob

1 MLA "Syzko Power" Module Thanks Chris you the man!! 15.8vlts all day!!!

2 Kenetic 2400 Battery Beasts!! THANKS ERIC