Sundown Audio

PLEASE EVERYONE HELP ME!!!

steven

caps bro.. cmon now..

when homeboy was hookin it up he shoulda noticed a big spark or something.. im still thinkin no power back there

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

That was my first thought however I would think there would be a sign of something burned the amp does not even smell what so ever.

I work on microwaves with 4000v caps, and when they go bad, they don't spark. so a faulty cap, wont show signs of exploding like FETs would, or resistors

I'am waiting for Boon to come in here and chime in, he will know whats up

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

no fuses on the outside and ya I re-wired it my self I had hooked up early today so i know my wiring was correct I am wondering it he blew a fuse in the car somewhere tomorrow morning I'll try once again. I will also put it in my friends car to see if it works in his he as a sundown 3000 so the wire should be compatible...

if your amp is done for which im sure internally it is and if that sundown amp is his i say u take the sundown and tell him good luck with the AQ

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Hooking up amps backwards always leads to 1) Blown internal fuses 2) Blown amp. Not to make assumptions right away, but whip out an ohm meter and go to town through your whole electrical system, from the battery to the back batteries to the amp. Hopefully there's a missing link that saved your amp. Doesn't looks like the audioque amps have internal fusing, so somethings gotta give. Help is cool, but if you want it done right, you gotta do it yourself.

I work on microwaves with 4000v caps, and when they go bad, they don't spark. so a faulty cap, wont show signs of exploding like FETs would, or resistors

I'am waiting for Boon to come in here and chime in, he will know whats up

Okay so if it happens to be blown caps can I take it down and get it fixed at my local car audio store they claim to do amp repairs...

steven.jpg

Help is cool, but if you want it done right, you gotta do it yourself.

x2 especially with such nice equipment.. im sorry bro. im sure if you attempted to power it on it is gone, the internals at least. have your local shop look at it. :(

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

Guess mother fucking what!!! My other amps didnt work in my car as well :drinks: .... Thank god!!! I hooked it up to my other car which has an l7 in it and it worked fine turned it up a bit just to see how it did and ended up smoking my kicker a bit, no big deal. So it fried the rem wire. At least the amp seems fine.

steven.jpg

Thanks chewie you were right all along man... And to everyone ya I needed help for sure putting 70 pound subs in a box and trying to mount it in 18 degee weather was horrible, I cant put blame on my friend cuz if he didnt help the box would never have gotten i the car to begin with. I'll just do all my wiring now.

steven.jpg