Various Items For Sale. Mostly Kicker...s15l7's, Xs50

Greetings. I have a few various items to be sold or traded (maybe) for. Here's what I have:

2 Kicker S15L7 - SOLD

1 Kicker XS50 - This is an old school cheater amp (I am sure that many of you know this type of amp). The birth sheet puts it just over 700 at 1 ohm. It has the Subwoofer x-over card (module) in it.

1 Kicker ZR120 - 2 channel amp that was used to push two sets of components. Has an MRX mid/treble card (module) in it.

1 Kicker X3I - 3-way crossover. This item is fully functional, but I chopped out a section of the mounting rail on one side to clear a brace when it was installed.

2 Kicker KQ5 - 5 band eq's. Amber/Green Illumination. 2 inputs, front/rear outputs.

1 Tsunami 1 farad cap - not much to say, pretty simple item

1 Power Acoustik 5 farad cap - digital voltage meter, blue neons and leds come on when active

1 old Punch 40 - SOLD

1 Soundstorm 100w 4ch amp - I do not know much about soundstorm, but I do not believe it is terribly high end item.

1 Pioneer CD/MP3 Player - SOLD

1 Pioneer sub in prefab Pioneer bandpass box - SOLD

I am not really looking for specific trades, but will consider some mobile audio products but I have all JL and Diamond Audio in my vehicles now, and I would rather stay consistant. I am asking for offers (trades or $ or both) at the moment. Please be fair. I do not expect retail for anything, but these items are lightly used and in great shape so I am not really looking to give them away. I can be reached via email at [email protected], and I visit this forum often. I have had trouble posting pics, but you can see some in my ad on Craigslist in the Dallas listings. Search for XS50. Thanks.

Edited by cmrs2k
BJJ20logo20resize.png

give it a little more time and bump it every day or so.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

ditto with slinky

And post some pics man!!!! Esepcially thos solos..........I may take on something extra for me.........also dual 2 or 4?

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Got references??

Pics of the back sides??

Prahaps something "proving" they are yours.......cause I am interested in the solo's

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

I just checked everything this morning. I will get some more pictures up as soon as I get home. They are dual 4 ohm models (the solos are). I will have to look on the reciept to see which year model they are. I will try to get everything answered when I get home. Thanks.

BJJ20logo20resize.png