Second Skin Audio

Good 18's?

Im wanting to get 2 18's but im on a pretty cheap budget. Im 16 and only have a part time job. Or would 4 12's get lower?

I was looking at the FI BTL's. Im wanting to get atleast 4k rms but i dont want to spend a huge ammount of money on the subs.

Also when doing the "BIG III" do you just add 0 gauge and leave the old wire on as well?

And do you HAVE to have the fuses from the alt to the batt?

18" DC Level 4

I dont think you realize what all you'll have to spend to power btl's. You're gonna need more than just big 3. Extra batts h.o. alternator(s), big amps. If you are on a budget and want 18's I would say 2 FI SSD's on an aq 1200. you should be able to run that system with minimal to no electrical upgrades

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

What kind of budget do u have?? Because running a real 4000 watts will cost a lot more money than subs/amps alone. What do u drive + how much space are u willing to use?? Can/will you build your own enclosure + install the system yourself??

What notes your system will pick up is largely based upon the enclosure that it's in and how you adjust your amp/EQ settings. When doing the big 3 upgrade leave the stock wiring and just add another run of larger wire, preferably 1/0 or larger.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

if your on a budget whats your budget or what you would like to spend but for good 18's or even 12's looking in to dd 9500 or incriminator audio death pentlys and or the wardends idk what your buget is tho

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

I realise it will cost alot for the batts and everything im hoping to just take it once peice at a time untill i have it all.

My budget is about 2K

I want something that just slaps like crazy. My dc level 4 is sad to hear. its just not enough for me.

And its goign in a 2001 toyota tundra extended cab. Im going to take out the seats but keep it below the windowline as much as I can, and yes i can build a box myself.

Edited by Chrisn077

18" DC Level 4

I realise it will cost alot for the batts and everything im hoping to just take it once peice at a time untill i have it all.

My budget is about 2K

I want something that just slaps like crazy. My dc level 4 is sad to hear. its just not enough for me.

And its goign in a 2001 toyota tundra extended cab. Im going to take out the seats but keep it below the windowline as much as I can, and yes i can build a box myself.

Sorry man but ur going to need alot more than 2 grand. Also with 4kw to both BTL's the box is going to have to be pretty big, 15-16 cubes after displacments.

My budget is about 2K

What size level 4 do u have??

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Sorry man but ur going to need alot more than 2 grand. Also with 4kw to both BTL's the box is going to have to be pretty big, 15-16 cubes after displacments.

Thats just for subs and amps. Im only wanting to push 2k rms to each..

is your budget 2k for the subs or for everything cause it if its for everything you deff need more but if its for the subs get 2 wardens

For subs and amps only.

What size level 4 do u have??

12"

18" DC Level 4