Sonic Electronix

Hello my friends ! :)

I am currently working on a wide body jeep Wk build process by myself in my own garage, and when the body build is done, i am planning to install a 6000 Rms system into it, ( firing up, ported to the back )

Parts on hand :

- Pioneer AVH p-3150 DVD head unit ( touch screen , double din )

- Pioneer 6 woofers ( Tsw-3004 SPL ) 1,000 watts RMS each

- Pioneer 3 Amps (PRS-D2000SPL ) 2000 Rms each , monstrous amps.

I have a humble experience as to the wiring procedure , I am planning to have 3 seperate alternators for the system , each alternator feeding a One Yellow top optima, which in turn feeds the 2000 Rms amp, feading 2 subs... Is that the way to go ?

what should the alternators output be to feed a 2000 Rms amp? is 1 optima per amp enouph? :( , is my setup on the right track ?

i kindly appreciate some help for my build from all of you SPl Wizards :)

Thank you :)

B.T.W, here is a link for the Body build if u like to see...

http://www.jeepgarage.org/showthread.php?t=4211

seeking forward to post a Pounding System build soon :)

Edited by Hamze

I think one optima per 2krms amp should be plenty I would think.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Hello my friends ! :)

I am currently working on a wide body jeep Wk build process by myself in my own garage, and when the body build is done, i am planning to install a 6000 Rms system into it, ( firing up, ported to the back )

Parts on hand :

- Pioneer AVH p-3150 DVD head unit ( touch screen , double din )

- Pioneer 6 woofers ( Tsw-3004 SPL ) 1,000 watts RMS each

- Pioneer 3 Amps (PRS-D2000SPL ) 2000 Rms each , monstrous amps.

I have a humble experience as to the wiring procedure , I am planning to have 3 seperate alternators for the system , each alternator feeding a One Yellow top optima, which in turn feeds the 2000 Rms amp, feading 2 subs... Is that the way to go ?

what should the alternators output be to feed a 2000 Rms amp? is 1 optima per amp enouph? :( , is my setup on the right track ?

i kindly appreciate some help for my build from all of you SPl Wizards :)

Thank you :)

you may want to use a better battery instead of the Optima, like the Deka/ batteries if your wantin it cheap as possible, i was thinking more of 2/3 batteries per amp other wise seems like on right track

SKAR_468x60.jpg

1998 Nissan 200sx

NOW:

Dex-p98r head

Planet Audio 300.4 mids and highs

Planet Audio/Pioneer tweeters/crossovers

Skar SK1500.1

3 SKAR Vvx15 dual 4 wired at .63

Jack is right. I was assuming you already had everything but if you don't have the batts yet there is better to be had (powermaster, kinetik, shuriken, and some others that I can't remember the name of right now) I'm a lil lit lol

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

didn't some one post something like this set up a few days ago?

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

200 amp would be plenty per amp

To the OP - You will be perfectly fine with (2) 250a or higher alts, 4 big batts, and a bunch of 1/0 or larger wire... I'd really suggest just spending a lil extra money on better batts, if your gonna spend that much on the rest of your setup don't skimp. Really is no need to have 3 HO alts on less than 6000w, since those amps won't be doing that power especially not after impedance rise.

Your link to the Jeep build doesn't show anything, it says "your IP has been banned by the admin"

Edited by Marlo Stanfield

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace