Sonic Electronix

Damn some of you guys are being pretty harsh. If I were you I just wouldn't open the thread up if you don't want to read about the guy's experience. Why doesn't he have a right to post his story on here? We have tons of other shit that is much stupider than this and who are you to judge what is post worthy or not? I think that some of you need to get off your high horse and think about what it was like when you were 18 and a senior in high school with a bangin system in your car. You felt like you were on top of the world and wanted to share it with others.

Then the guy comes here to tell his story to people who he thinks will enjoy it and you start trashing him for it. Honestly I think some of you are the ones who are lacking maturity here and should do some self reflection. Yes, maybe he does think he is larger than life and that no one can touch his system. In his own town and area that is true from what I can tell. It's not like he's coming in here and saying fuck you to all of us I got more beat than the rest of you. He was telling a story about punking some dumb ass out who apparently called him out. What's wrong with that? It's not like he went up to the dude and said my beats louder than yours, the dude called him out and he backed his shit up.

I find this more of an entertaining story then reading about someone's family troubles or bullshit at work. I don't see any of you going into those topics and telling the person that they shouldn't be posting that crap up here, and this is no different. Don't let this place turn into the site you all know we don't want it to, but with some people starting to get an attitude that's what will continue to happen. This place is supposed to be chill and lax for us to come an bs, learn, and make friends talking about the hobby we love. Don't ruin that.

And not trying to talk shit to anyone here I just think it's un called for is all. Sorry and /rant

Fair call. Mostly I was just grumpy yesterday. Part of me thinks it's kind of ironic though that he's kinda boasting about shutting down this guy who was boasting about how his system was so loud - see where I'm coming from? :P Plus it's the second story about exactly the same thing. He may as well have copy and pasted the old one... we need a 'this thread is useless without pics' smiley on this forum?

I mean yeah, all good, it's funny shutting down people who think their stuff bangs so hard when it doesn't. I just suspect we won't hear about it when some guy with a 1508 on 600w beats him to the ground :)

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

I just still find it funny that the OP is bragging about beating a system that has 1/2 the power, SQ type woofers(vs SPL oriented woofers) and the OP has 1.5x the cone area. Like I said before I'm all for if u had a smaller system and were beating others who had more cone area or more power than you, but that's not the case.

I understand that you just turned 18 and you're a senior in HS, so I do some what excuse you for that, since I do remember when I was in your shoes.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Ya dude i hope your really proud you beat two little jls 12s lol. You have 2 kicker 15s and like 2xs the power. So go ahead and brag. I got 2 jls w3 and i love the sound quality i get with them and they are plenty loud for the price. My friend has 2 Kickers like what you have, in my opinion they are loud and shake shit but i cant stand the sound of them. So that's probably the reasons why the guy jumped out of your blazer.And was this guys the 4 ohm or 2 ohm version?

oh ya teejaybee, since your so big..go out and get yourself a 5000 watt kicker amp like my buddy has for his 2 kicker 15 L7s. And i cudnt agree more with you marlo.

there is no 5000w kicker amp. now whos trying to act big :pardon:

i would find this thread useful if you had 10s and he had 12's with the same power. otherwise, fail to me

You guys always have to start a fight about something don't you.

I've never heard another system close up, so to me my 600 watt system is the loudest thing on earth.

It's all perception.

RE SE 12" subs (2) in prefab dual ported box (custom box coming soon)

Hifonics bxi610 mono 600 watt amp

Stock HU

Mach RCU

Apline 5 x 7 S Type Speakers (2) (1 blown)

Stock rear speakers (2)

Pyramid Tweeters (2)

I looked up the kicker kong and couldnt find anything on it :( maybe i fail at searching, can you provide a link please? i actually am interested in that amp :P

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

actually they do have a 5k kicker amp and its called the kong so look that up there kranny.

well alls i found was a kickboxer and king kong in the trunk videos...i would gladly like for you to point out to me where said amp is. and how in the fuck your buddy is running 2000+rms to each of his l7's.

Archived