Sonic Electronix

2 18 LVL 5 D2s (one here 1 on the way) in sealed 16ft3 tuned to ??? (not done yet)

that's in your sig... sealed tuned to ?

just trying to make sense of it

neel always gotta come in here saying some funny shit lol !!! good one dude hope you show up tomorrow

Have not figured out what freq just yet since I haven't tested for the resonant freq of the car.

Starting From Scratch!!

I think he gets the point guys.....

Repeatedly you all told him he'll get his shit jacked if he keeps up what he is doing. Oh well...

It is what it is, he does what he does...

If he gets rolled for his equipment, lesson learned for him. I really see no need to keep bashing the guy.

:)

Agreed.

it wont really change i can get the same shit again lol

From what I've seen/dealt with. Insurance doesn't cover everything 100%.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Some one please lock this thread, damn its like a damn soap opera in here

*Next week on "As the bass thumps" TeeJay finds out that Kranny is running a diff. brand. Solo catches 1992Chevy in a ford....*

haha I fail....

Derp.

*Next week on "As the bass thumps" TeeJay finds out that Kranny is running a diff. brand. Solo catches 1992Chevy in a ford....*

haha I fail....

:rofl:

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

haha ugh oh guys we have a football game this coming friday should i try and find someone to beat again ? ohh idk soap opera right there lmfao

and i dont take shit for granted but guess what i pay alot on my insurance so they can cover this kinda stuff so im not stressing you dont know me and your acting like you do so im just sitting back and laughing at this all and all the people that are looking at it lol

I'm not acting like I know you, and I pay a lot for my insurance too. I am just saying, insurance does not always cover EVERYTHING.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

You do more than 170dB???? :D I get the story, guys was playing thinking his stuff was really loud and you were like "ey... im louder" car audioz kix a$$ haha I picked up my neighbor from her high school the other day and a whole group of kids gathered around my car in the parking lot and were like jumping around and dancing... ill pick her up again and get a video maybe LOL

Archived